P500 Getting pretty close to being finished with my P500

B

bubbasuwannee

Nov 4, 2017
Angier, NC
Ownership

1. 500
I've slowly been making some changes to my P500. Main reason for the upgrades is to make it better for my elk hunting trip this Fall. I added/did the following:

-Full tilt windshield
-Side mirrors
-Oh-Sh** handles
-seat belt pads
-Roll bar storage bag
-Rear basket
-Detachable Rifle case
-Switch panel with Volt gauge/USB charger
-Tusk 3500LB winch
-Emergency tire kit
-12" front LED light bar
-2 Rear LED light pods
-Removed sway bar
-Adjusted shocks stiffer
-Tire chains

I think it's pretty much good to go. My last trip to elk hunt was 2 years ago just after purchasing...needless to say I came home with a list of must-have upgrades. I've often thought of changing to aa bigger tire/wheel set-up, but I think I'm going to just finish these tires off, then get something bigger when replacing them. Other than having a little more ground clearance and contact patch, these tires have worked out ok.

DiGgDN5

Y1uIzJF

9znhfgE

Rlhvox6

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Looks good! I might make one suggestion after "adjusting the shocks stiffer" on a P500. Put a Warning Sign on the dash for your passengers, that suggests they "remove false teeth and tighten bra straps".

Good luck on the elk hunt. We need pics of that too.

B

bubbasuwannee

Nov 4, 2017
Angier, NC
Ownership

1. 500
Looks good! I might make one suggestion after "adjusting the shocks stiffer" on a P500. Put a Warning Sign on the dash for your passengers, that suggests they "remove false teeth and tighten bra straps".

Good luck on the elk hunt. We need pics of that too.

Actually had it out with the wife, post suspension adjustment and it’s good! Was great for rock crawling and some rough trail riding.

Definitely will have some pics of my hunt.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I limo tinted the top section of the windshield on mine and I like it BUT maybe you don't have much sun there .

Reactions: bubbasuwannee

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!