BOX1

Getting ready for ice fishing with my p1000 in VT!!

• Thread starter Walleyedeerpioneer 1000
  • Start date
Walleyedeerpioneer 1000

Walleyedeerpioneer 1000

May 3, 2022
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So I put studded diamond pattern tire chains on my p1000 WOW I blow through a foot maybe more with ease but needs to be in four wheel drive she shucks in two wheel lock, I added fabric doors had to modify the piece you insert inside the door, a propane golf cart heater, sealed the doors seams with hot glue and foam installed a manual windshield wiper hard roof with a windshield and a fabric rear window, LED bar wip lights a rear back up
Light installed a duel battery system and a 6000lbs winch hmm can’t think of anything else I’ll take a picture later!!!!!!

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
So I put studded diamond pattern tire chains on my p1000 WOW I blow through a foot maybe more with ease but needs to be in four wheel drive she shucks in two wheel lock, I added fabric doors had to modify the piece you insert inside the door, a propane golf cart heater, sealed the doors seams with hot glue and foam installed a manual windshield wiper hard roof with a windshield and a fabric rear window, LED bar wip lights a rear back up
Light installed a duel battery system and a 6000lbs winch hmm can’t think of anything else I’ll take a picture later!!!!!!
when will the walleye dinner be ready :cool:. sounds like you got it ready to roll.

Walleyedeerpioneer 1000

Walleyedeerpioneer 1000

May 3, 2022
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
when will the walleye dinner be ready :cool:. sounds like you got it ready to roll.
Yeah I was all set but the derby was called off due to bad ice

B538437C 8189 47B7 8242 46B7C23643B3

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!