Glad to be part of the group!

A

AZ_Hayduke

Nov 24, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello!

This place is a wealth of knowledge, and I am happy to join the club.
long time outdoorsman, and off road lover. I recently sold my dual sport motorcycle, a KLR650 and have found greater joy in the Honda Pioneer. I’ve had it for about 6 months and enjoy it more and more with every trip out. I’m lucky to live in an area where it’s so easy to do!

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Hello!

long time outdoorsman, and off road lover. I recently sold my dual sport motorcycle, a KLR650 and have found greater joy in the Honda Pioneer. I’ve had it for about 6 months and enjoy it more and more with every trip out. I’m lucky to live in an area where it’s so easy to do!
welcome to HondaSXS!

Reactions: AZ_Hayduke
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello!

WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!