P500 Glove box hinge replacement

C

Chooglin

Any of you guys/girls that bought one of the original 15 glove boxes that I made and sold (the ones with the s***ty hinges) and will be at the Takeover , if you would like a replacement hinge that I use on them now , let me know. I will bring them with me (free of charge) but you will need to get them welded on to the box !

Anyone not going to Takeover and would like a replacement hinge , PM me you're address and I will send you a new hinge.

These are only the first 15 boxes that I sold in 2016 some time around April and May.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jinx and trigger
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any of you guys/girls that bought one of the original 15 glove boxes that I made and sold (the ones with the s***ty hinges) and will be at the Takeover , if you would like a replacement hinge that I use on them now , let me know. I will bring them with me (free of charge) but you will need to get them welded on to the box !

I just wanted to say kudo's for this. If I do a glove box it will definitely just be a purchase from you just because of this post! A tip of the hat to you sir. :)

Reactions: rocmar and Chooglin
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have one of the first 15 and it hasn't failed yet, I'm good. ;)
Glove box

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yes, a Garmin Montana 610. It's in a RAM mount that is hard wired so I don't have to worry about it being charged. Has a set screw as well so it doesn't get stolen. The T Bar was purchased from Jak, don't think he makes them anymore. Goes through dash and is bolted through brackets that sandwich the frame.

Reactions: SXSHP500CO
SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Yes, a Garmin Montana 610. It's in a RAM mount that is hard wired so I don't have to worry about it being charged. Has a set screw as well so it doesn't get stolen. The T Bar was purchased from Jak, don't think he makes them anymore. Goes through dash and is bolted through brackets that sandwich the frame.

Can you send me a picture of your dashboard please? My key five is pretty much a virgin on the dashboard except for my lightbar thanks

C

Chooglin

Mine was one of them.Still works good though.Little lose.Ill be at takover and you can check it out.Thanks
I will bring you one anyhow , if you want to install it fine , if not , just keep it!

Reactions: markie
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
It's a little loose when you open it but the only way I'd change it out is if it broke. Even added extra weight to the door and I've seen no indication that it's going to fail.
Forget that welding and grinding sh**, if it does break just give me one of those new ones for half price or something. :D

C

Chooglin

It's a little loose when you open it but the only way I'd change it out is if it broke. Even added extra weight to the door and I've seen no indication that it's going to fail.
Forget that welding and grinding sh**, if it does break just give me one of those new ones for half price or something. :D
I'm bringing one for you too , just in case you need it some day :)

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!