Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Well... I'm going to get a '19 YXZ SS SE. I am keeping the Pioneer. I have several dealers looking for the LE White model. I really, really want the Talon but I want to give it a year or so and see how it does and how the aftermarket accepts it. I know the Talon will be an awesome machine if left in stock form but unfortunately I have a hard time leaving well enough alone lol. If the YXZ sucks, I will sell it and get the Talon. I already have a refundable deposit on the Talon and will let the dealer keep that until I get a few miles on the YXZ.

D

Deleted member 3748

Tell them to get driving... 200 miles away from you.

Capture2

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Congrats and confident you will enjoy taking trail riding to a whole new level

Reactions: snuffnwhisky
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Picking this one up tomorrow with the factory wheels and tires put back on. Not the white LE model i wanted but they are ordering the LE X2 shocks that i will swap out. The white one also comes with a roof and beadlocks which i would be swapping out anyways so saved some money and will have the factory RC2 shocks to do something with or sell. I might wrap or paint it also to the yamaha blue. Factory tires are 29" Bighorn 8 plys. Might put the stickys on this and try the bighorns on the pioneer after i abuse the bighorns a little lol. Cage bungs are ordered and a 4500 Axon winch. Still deciding on which skid plate and beadlocks.

Resized 20181222 1204111

Resized 20181222 1204181

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!