BOX1

Goodbye

S

SmittyOne

Oct 20, 2021
Omaha
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I apologize for not being active in the forums lately. I came here a while back looking for advice when I was planning on purchasing my own Honda UTV. I was warmly welcomed and given lots of helpful advice. Unfortunately, now that I'm officially retired, I've decided that owning a UTV isn't for me (at least not right now). So I'm going to have to say goodbye to all the friendly and helpful members who've made me feel so welcome here. Maybe in a few years, I may take a 2nd look at UTVs, especially if I feel owning one would be a useful in getting me to remote bird watching/photographing locations. But for now, thanks everyone for all the help.

Smitty

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Best of luck in retirement! It didn't sit well with me, but I was a little young to retire and my wife and buddies were all still working. Not much fun to sit around at the end of the road by myself...

If you ever want to take a second look at the P520, let me know.

Rob

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I apologize for not being active in the forums lately. I came here a while back looking for advice when I was planning on purchasing my own Honda UTV. I was warmly welcomed and given lots of helpful advice. Unfortunately, now that I'm officially retired, I've decided that owning a UTV isn't for me (at least not right now). So I'm going to have to say goodbye to all the friendly and helpful members who've made me feel so welcome here. Maybe in a few years, I may take a 2nd look at UTVs, especially if I feel owning one would be a useful in getting me to remote bird watching/photographing locations. But for now, thanks everyone for all the help.

Smitty
Don’t let the door hit you in the arse.........JK
Good luck in retirement, you worked for it.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Smitty
Well you can still hang out here and keep the pictures coming!

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

Smitty
congratulations and enjoy retirement while you can, you can always stop back for a visit

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man, you ain't to got to go an' leave! Retirement is a common characteristic for a lot of us here!! Yea, most have some kind'a Honda, but that ain't no requirement!! I'm gonna be joining you in retirement Dec. 31, 2022, an' I don't plan to go nowhere, Honda or no Honda! Lotta good folks here and the camaraderie is worth the price of admission!

Good luck sir in your retirement and may God bless you with many happy years ahead!! Personally I can't wait until I get fully retired! Work is really getting in the way of what I want to do!!

S

SmittyOne

Oct 20, 2021
Omaha
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Lots of kind words. BTW, I'm not leaving because I've retired. I'm leaving because I've decided purchasing an ATV/Side-by-side is not for me. At least not at the moment. So here's a parting shot of a different kind of bird.

IJ8A2664a