HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Saw these mentioned in another thread. Anybody have any real world feedback on these? I was going to weld in some mounts/springs under the gate like my dad's heavy equipment trailer has under the drop ramps, but for $150 I'd rather just bolt these on if they work. I've never seen them on a trailer before.

Reactions: BWAF
D

DDDonkey

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2017
AZ
I have a set on my trailer and they work very nice. My rear gate is heavy and my dad would struggle to lift it but now has no problems. They are worth the money in my eyes, they don't eliminate all the weight but help with 50% or my of it.

Reactions: BWAF and Adam490
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I have a set on my trailer and they work very nice. My rear gate is heavy and my dad would struggle to lift it but now has no problems. They are worth the money in my eyes, they don't eliminate all the weight but help with 50% or my of it.
Perfect, all I needed to know. Thanks!

Reactions: BWAF
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!