P1000 Got some more accessories put on this afternoon.

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got the rear 1" wheel spacers and door bushings installed today.The doors are rattle free and the rear wheels have almost the same track width as the front, thank you RB3. Also got the reverse lights mounted and wiring done. Got a dash cover that says Pioneer 1000 riveted where the warning label used to be. Still got stuff to do but I am getting stuff done slowly but surely. Thanks to Alan for all his help I could not have done it without him.

Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I need your opinion on something. As I lay in the bed last night I thought about installing a 48" truck tailgate LED light just in front and below front seat. I would wire the red tail lights to the rear tail lights and wire the rear backup/white light to a door ajar switch on each door. It would have red highlights down low when lights were on and white lights whenever either door is opened, night or day. What do y'all think?

Reactions: TimG and ohanacreek
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well the nets are gone, the sway bar is gone,LED headlight bulbs installed, muffler cover replaced with one from S&S Fabrication, Creative UTV decals installed,new Reese receiver with 2 inch ball, rear LED load lights mounted but not wired up,shift indicator symbols highlighted in white,2 inch stainless outlet on muffler,under hood snorkel.Future mods to do are dual batteries,front bumper,winch and switches,chopped top,metal roof,LED stainless cup holders,rear view mirror and fire extinguisher.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimG and Koda
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Here are a couple of pics I took.

IMG 0211 IMG 0213 IMG 0214

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well the nets are gone, the sway bar is gone,LED headlight bulbs installed, muffler cover replaced with one from S&S Fabrication, Creative UTV decals installed,new Reese receiver with 2 inch ball, rear LED load lights mounted but not wired up,shift indicator symbols highlighted in white,2 inch stainless outlet on muffler,under hood snorkel.Future mods to do are dual batteries,front bumper,winch and switches,chopped top,metal roof,LED stainless cup holders.

Not a bad morning.

So what are you going to do this afternoon?

Reactions: TimG
Mopower58

Mopower58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ordered a Fire extinguisher, Fire extinguisher holder and a rear view mirror today. A little bit every week gives me stuff to think about and do.

M

mfinity

Nov 11, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got the rear 1" wheel spacers and door bushings installed today.The doors are rattle free and the rear wheels have almost the same track width as the front, thank you RB3. Also got the reverse lights mounted and wiring done. Got a dash cover that says Pioneer 1000 riveted where the warning label used to be. Still got stuff to do but I am getting stuff done slowly but surely. Thanks to Alan for all his help I could not have done it without him.

Hi - what door bushings did you get. I'd love to silence that rattle!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!