HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I can't think of anything other than a P500. I've seen those little Chinese jeeps with a roll cage but I'm not sure they come like that. There's a local with one that comes to the ATV park and they beat the hell out of that thing and a little Chinese ATV.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hes coming up on 8 yrs old. The 170 has been a fantastic machine do far. I feel hes ready for something with 4wd and a little more HP. Dont think hes tall enough to see out of the Talon! He has learned and listened how to use momentum and wheel positioning to get up some fairly hard stuff for the 170. im thinking 500 or a rzr 570, I have a bunch of grandkids so whatever I get it will get used ALOT.
Going to let him drive me around today in the Pioneer. I'll through a few easy obstacles at him and see how he does.

J

JTW

Hes coming up on 8 yrs old. The 170 has been a fantastic machine do far. I feel hes ready for something with 4wd and a little more HP. Dont think hes tall enough to see out of the Talon! He has learned and listened how to use momentum and wheel positioning to get up some fairly hard stuff for the 170. im thinking 500 or a rzr 570, I have a bunch of grandkids so whatever I get it will get used ALOT.
Going to let him drive me around today in the Pioneer. I'll through a few easy obstacles at him and see how he does.
I followed a 570 up a pass in CO... I was not impressed. I’d rather have the p500

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I followed a 570 up a pass in CO... I was not impressed. I’d rather have the p500
Wow! I mean...wow!
What did the 570 do that would make you choose a 500? Must have been traumatic to get you to say that.

570 RZR's will do like 60. And again, 50" machine = not the most stable thing. As @JTW said, you might as well buy a P500 at that point. At least it won't break. A midsize ranger could be an option?

It's really depends on the kid. At 8, I probably would have been fine in a 500, yet I know people who are in their 40's who shouldn't be around sharp objects, let alone mechanized off road things.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!