Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Does anyone know of a green base 1000-5 available?
I’ve had a deposit on a camo deluxe since spring and was just told it’s been pushed back to September 29th. ☹️
Now your pushing it! Lol.
its hard enough to get a Pioneer right now cuz if the ChiComs that have everything fuced up let alone a specific color! Might just take what u can get when and if you can and just buy plastics for it. Keep in mind, youkl only get a green front clip. They dont make doors and sides in green. They did a very small run back in 16’ in small i mean less than a dozen

N

Neversatisfied

Dec 5, 2018
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Now your pushing it! Lol.
its hard enough to get a Pioneer right now cuz if the ChiComs that have everything fuced up let alone a specific color! Might just take what u can get when and if you can and just buy plastics for it. Keep in mind, youkl only get a green front clip. They dont make doors and sides in green. They did a very small run back in 16’ in small i mean less than a dozen
Alright. How about any base then?

N

Nvrgiveup

If interested in the matte green metallic LE, Kentucky Powersports in Bardstown, KY has one coming at the end of August that doesn't have a deposit yet. At least they did Saturday when I was in there looking for a 1000-3 and they offered the LE to me. I declined.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!