P1000 Greetings from Maine

JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve been lurking here for a week or two, but this is my first post. The price of admission here is pretty steep, but two days ago I got my ticket.

672DF3F8 AF48 47AB 9AF1 2EBF1F630107

I didn’t dare post without a picture after seeing all the poor souls catching hell for non-compliance.

I previously had a Ranger, hated the belt drive and got rid of it a year and a half ago. Had a TRX 300 back in the 90s, so I knew Honda was what I really wanted.

It’s bone stock right now, but I already have a Hillbilly Brake on the way.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’ve been lurking here for a week or two, but this is my first post. The price of admission here is pretty steep, but two days ago I got my ticket.

View attachment 313359
I didn’t dare post without a picture after seeing all the poor souls catching hell for non-compliance.

I previously had a Ranger, hated the belt drive and got rid of it a year and a half ago. Had a TRX 300 back in the 90s, so I knew Honda was what I really wanted.

Welcome to the crazy side of life from NW Arkansas

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 313359

welcome from Ohio. looks great and have fun with accessories and the group here

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 313359

Nice buggy! # 1 purchase real skids, ASAP.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!