P1000m3 Greetings Y’all !

Pinerider

Pinerider

Aug 11, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello to everyone from southwest Mississippi. I’ve been lurking about on this site since 2017 when I was researching Pioneers for an eventual purchase. I gleaned a tremendous amount of info from some truly knowledgeable and helpful folks and I thank you all for time and input. In August of 18, I bought a 1000-3 EPS and it’s been a great machine. My previous Honda was a Fourtrax 300 I bought in ‘92 (I wish I had bought two and kept one in a crate) that I used for hunting and riding my 2 year old daughter around on. After I bought the Pioneer, I gave it to her so she and her husband could ride my 2 year old grandson around. I was happy to be able to do that.
Along the way since the purchase, I picked up accessories here and there based on real world reviews from the club. Thanks again! When the big bug hit, I picked up my last few remaining add-ons and loaded my buggy in one swoop. (Just doing my part to keep the economy rolling). I added a Slasher bumper, Viper Elite winch, a couple of RC cubes and short light bar, bed light, backup light (w harness from the club store and key on power harness), in cab rock lights overhead and under dash, Odyssey battery, tru isolator, Mystic panel, OTRATTW switches, Rockville radio, Boss 4 inch ROP speakers and Federal 235/75/15s on ITP rims.
I’m not a mud rider or rock crawler and typically ride around on hunting property or ride my grandson around the house. Pinerider is less a description of where I ride and more of a testament to my athletic career. We’ve put 1500 miles on her so far.
I thought it was high time that I introduced myself. Even though I’m not a wretch turner, I hope I can add to the forum in some way even it’s only offering encouragement or sharing experiences. Thank you all again for the great site and all the great help and conversations. Ride often and stay safe!
84DDED94 53FC 4DC0 B0DF 287F09A6BCCD

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello to everyone from southwest Mississippi. I’ve been lurking about on this site since 2017 when I was researching Pioneers for an eventual purchase. I gleaned a tremendous amount of info from some truly knowledgeable and helpful folks and I thank you all for time and input. In August of 18, I bought a 1000-3 EPS and it’s been a great machine. My previous Honda was a Fourtrax 300 I bought in ‘92 (I wish I had bought two and kept one in a crate) that I used for hunting and riding my 2 year old daughter around on. After I bought the Pioneer, I gave it to her so she and her husband could ride my 2 year old grandson around. I was happy to be able to do that.
Along the way since the purchase, I picked up accessories here and there based on real world reviews from the club. Thanks again! When the big bug hit, I picked up my last few remaining add-ons and loaded my buggy in one swoop. (Just doing my part to keep the economy rolling). I added a Slasher bumper, Viper Elite winch, a couple of RC cubes and short light bar, bed light, backup light (w harness from the club store and key on power harness), in cab rock lights overhead and under dash, Odyssey battery, tru isolator, Mystic panel, OTRATTW switches, Rockville radio, Boss 4 inch ROP speakers and Federal 235/75/15s on ITP rims.
I’m not a mud rider or rock crawler and typically ride around on hunting property or ride my grandson around the house. Pinerider is less a description of where I ride and more of a testament to my athletic career. We’ve put 1500 miles on her so far.
I thought it was high time that I introduced myself. Even though I’m not a wretch turner, I hope I can add to the forum in some way even it’s only offering encouragement or sharing experiences. Thank you all again for the great site and all the great help and conversations. Ride often and stay safe!
View attachment 202995

Welcome from Tennessee. Nice looking rig;)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Detroit Rock City 🤟

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
Great ride and a great name. Both applications previous and current.
My Dad was born and raised near Tupelo and have many 2nd hand stories of Missisippi life.
Lucky You!

Glad you finally made it.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome Pinerider, from the mud holes of WNY. Great intro. It sounds like you are enjoying the heck out of that P1. 😉
#NTC😎

Reactions: Backwoods
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
PineRider? Your're not gonna live that one down. I'd rather ride this...oh yeah, and welcome to thee to yer hereeth be....
63874C58 6195 46CE 9555 244574C9A601 1 105 c

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 202995
Very NICE! And WELCOME!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!