swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I like those wheels and the color.That guy in that pick seems pretty serious about the machine:D

Reactions: chadbo
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like those wheels and the color.That guy in that pick seems pretty serious about the machine:D
That's Guito... I took his phone and started the garage just to help get things moving. He got a radio. I know their's more mod plans and he had just joined up so welcome Guito

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Guito

Guito

Mar 4, 2017
Seminary MS
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just got
Damn! She's pretty sweet @Guito! How's the bass from those rear speakers?o_O[/QUOTE
Damn! She's pretty sweet @Guito! How's the bass from those rear speakers?o_O
just got the radio in today. Haven't played with it enough to know yet. The pods in the front floor seem to have more bass than towers. It's nice loud and clear at all volumes. Will update after get a ride in with them.

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So he's planning maybe later on power steering and about to run 2nd battery. Battery is going under driver seat but bussman and block to go under hood. What room is needed so to not get in the way of power steering?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher

IMG 0688

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
SWEET looking ride.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher I will finish my accessory battery this week so it time to light up the 700. I hear you the light guru so which lights do I need? Front, rear, roof, interior I want them all.
I guess that depends on exactly how much you want. There are many ways to go about a lot of it. Curved large light bar for the front is a great place to start. 15w Cree rock light fixtures are very easy on install and put out a great flood they work well all the way around. Some prefer cube lighting and they work great but are bulky for some situations. Cob lights for interior. How far do you want to go?

Guito

Guito

Mar 4, 2017
Seminary MS
Ownership

1. 700-4
I guess that depends on exactly how much you want. There are many ways to go about a lot of it. Curved large light bar for the front is a great place to start. 15w Cree rock light fixtures are very easy on install and put out a great flood they work well all the way around. Some prefer cube lighting and they work great but are bulky for some situations. Cob lights for interior. How far do you want to go?
So curved and mount it in front windshield? What length on a 700? Was thinking two cubes on back.

Guito

Guito

Mar 4, 2017
Seminary MS
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm sure I will get carried away. I always go overboard once I start lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm sure I will get carried away. I always go overboard once I start lol.

Lights are a great thing! Just remember there's only so much available power so heavy lighting has to be well placed and efficient. Sometimes less is better in certain areas and it's best to have zone lighting so you can turn off unneeded lights while there's one you need more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: chadbo and Eltobgi
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Lights are a great thing! Just remember there's only so much available power so heavy lighting has to be well placed and efficient. Sometimes less is better in certain areas and it's best to have zone lighting so you can turn off unneeded lights while there's one you need more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some things don't need much light! HA!

Guito

Guito

Mar 4, 2017
Seminary MS
Ownership

1. 700-4
Time to get back on build. Got a few lights in. Wrong damn light bar. @CumminsPusher whats the best length to go at bottom of windshield on 700 50 or 52?

IMG 0328

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!