Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
RRB? What day are you coming in? We will be across the lot from the RV sites in cabin #3, at RRB stop by.
Sorry Smitty, I think i misled you on the #5 thing lol. Im not staying in #5 its my 5th takeover lol. Ill still try to meet up and say hi tho! Been a few!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, it's the I4WD system. That's not meant for the hard core 4 WD enthusiasts! It's junk for that! But there's kits coming out!
Looked to work pretty darn good there! The i 4wd works way better than I expected. Made a lot of hard trails in tackett with ease. Its benefits far out way any negatives.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Slick rock is way more impressive in person.. that sucker is steep
All of the places are so washed out there's no dirt left after the big storm. Dragons back is way rougher than a year ago. Boulder fields where there use to be some dirt in between the rocks is just rock. Gotta be real careful walking in so.e of the places or you'll break an ankle!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So what machine would be good for a hardcore enthusiast? What’s this kit you speak of?
Well there's not many choices In the 4 seat sport world, rode with a rzr pro 4 seat the entire weekend on zillas and did everything he did. But the best 2 seat if your serious is either a rzr s or the can am xcr. After this week I'd buy a 4 seat even if I rode alone. The length and storage provided is irreplaceable. The talon x on some 32s on a 2 seat would be a very maneuverable quick whip. The krx as it sits is a solid choice if you want more show than go. Its benefit is being able to put 35s on factory. But 32s are all you really need for anything other than crazy mud. But the real difference between them is mostly the driver. It takes crazy stupid hills to even make a difference like splitting hairs.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For sure. I've done the left and right sides on two different occasions and it was really sketchy when I did the right side last time. That bank is so ate up now that it kicks you back to left when you get up there. It turned me completely sideways about 2 feet from the edge when I got up. I think I pooped a little. @BigOL3 was behind me and made the wise decision to take the bypass.
Crap i was thinking the slick rock over at Tackett not the once Todd had the accident on. I have been up slick/todds once but to the right side... seen several have issues there before.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All of the places are so washed out there's no dirt left after the big storm. Dragons back is way rougher than a year ago. Boulder fields where there use to be some dirt in between the rocks is just rock. Gotta be real careful walking in so.e of the places or you'll break an ankle!
Did y'all look at the pea gravel hill below Widowmaker? I think the video i saw was of the bypass and it look to be pretty rutted - which i get because going down pea gravel hill section once is enough to know the only other thing you will accomplish going through again is possibly breaking something and for sure bending something

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Did y'all look at the pea gravel hill below Widowmaker? I think the video i saw was of the bypass and it look to be pretty rutted - which i get because going down pea gravel hill section once is enough to know the only other thing you will accomplish going through again is possibly breaking something and for sure bending something
I imagine it's pretty ridiculous now. It was bad about a year ago. Guess we'll find out in a few weeks :p

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Crap i was thinking the slick rock over at Tackett not the once Todd had the accident on. I have been up slick/todds once but to the right side... seen several have issues there before.
Ya gotta have big balls to hit it in the middle. Razr 4 seat went up the right side. I chickened out with the kids in there.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah we rode it all the way to blacktop. Was actually not to bad. A little banging but all down hill. Only 1 hill with mud ruts logs laying in the holes. But all very doable. The d. Back was a lot rougher than I've ever seen but again an experienced driver should have no issues.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Cheers! Having a little wine after eating some damn good steaks.

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well there's not many choices In the 4 seat sport world, rode with a rzr pro 4 seat the entire weekend on zillas and did everything he did. But the best 2 seat if your serious is either a rzr s or the can am xcr. After this week I'd buy a 4 seat even if I rode alone. The length and storage provided is irreplaceable. The talon x on some 32s on a 2 seat would be a very maneuverable quick whip. The krx as it sits is a solid choice if you want more show than go. Its benefit is being able to put 35s on factory. But 32s are all you really need for anything other than crazy mud. But the real difference between them is mostly the driver. It takes crazy stupid hills to even make a difference like splitting hairs.
B!tch please!!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Headed to rrb this weekend with some friends and wives, if anyone is around we’re staying at eagle rock.
Are you guys riding Sunday or leaving Sunday? I have to work this Friday and my daughter has softball tournament Saturday. My wife can't ride either because she pulled a muscle in her back and can't handle the pounding I give her. Maybe your old lady can ride with me?

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Are you guys riding Sunday or leaving Sunday? I have to work this Friday and my daughter has softball tournament Saturday. My wife can't ride either because she pulled a muscle in her back and can't handle the pounding I give her. Maybe your old lady can ride with me?
Leaving Sunday.. but we’ll ride this evening I suspect. The others won’t be here until tomorrow and they’re staying in the motel.

T

TittiesAndBeer

Mar 3, 2021
South of hooker
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Oh.. and mine can handle a pounding! They don’t call me thumper for nothing!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!