Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Those look amazing

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
I hope so. This guy is extremely picky especially on his collectibles and customer rides. Cool guy though he’s rebuilt our Polaris a couple times for easy trades.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I hope so. This guy is extremely picky especially on his collectibles and customer rides. Cool guy though he’s rebuilt our Polaris a couple times for easy trades.
I can't think of any "rare Yamaha's" off hand (except maybe an R7 or something). Do you know what these were?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I can't think of any "rare Yamaha's" off hand (except maybe an R7 or something). Do you know what these were?
One was some big motor cruiser and one was a 50cc street bike that’s all I know. Both old I assume.

Reactions: DG Rider
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I didn't think Yam made an in-6. Honda (CBX) and Kawi (z1300) did. Must be rare indeed!
He’s the guy I know that had the 6 Honda is what I meant but these two I don’t know much about just going off what he said.
Here was that Honda. His garage is cool as hell its just loaded.
05A3834A 539C 419B BDB8 C9C4CF217865

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
He’s the guy I know that had the 6 Honda is what I meant but these two I don’t know much about just going off what he said.
Here was that Honda. His garage is cool as hell its just loaded. View attachment 79336
I love bike collections. Lets me live vicariously through others...

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What are you going to use now, buy a trailer? Did you ever install the airbags?
I never did get the airbags on it. I bought a trailer today for it. Decent little 8x14 with a 6k axle for 500 bucks. I’ll be using a 53’ gooseneck once I put the new truck to work. I can load my camper, sxs, car and Harley all on it at once and haul ass.

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I love bike collections. Lets me live vicariously through others...
I had a cbr years back but leery of the pavement now. Everything wants to mess you up on a bike. I was in two accidents not my fault and switched to the dirt. Trees don’t move, you get hurt in the woods it’s your fault lol.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I never did get the airbags on it. I bought a trailer today for it. Decent little 8x14 with a 6k axle for 500 bucks. I’ll be using a 53’ gooseneck once I put the new truck to work. I can load my camper, sxs, car and Harley all on it at once and haul ass.
Awsome!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers, waiting on team @nbomar to rescue me! He’s back at camp pulling his A-arms to field install on mine! Love the people on this forum!

View attachment 79310

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made mine look bad too! glad we got you out of the woods and you didn’t shove it in the ditch and leave it. Lol. I wish we could have stayed with the main group, but we made the best of it out here. 1e15b1757613effb8e86cd06b162e8bd504ff929966cc1c480649f35d7071785

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did he do something to his P1K that he doesn't need an A arm ?

No, the only option I could come up with was go back to camp, strip mine and come install it on his to get him out of the woods. I tried to pull the Justin Lineman trick and winch him up the back of my roll cage and it just had me doing a wheelie almost instantly because of the terrain we were in. It was hard enough driving out on your own.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, the only option I could come up with was go back to camp, strip mine and come install it on his to get him out of the woods. I tried to pull the Justin Lineman trick and winch him up the back of my roll cage and it just had me doing a wheelie almost instantly because of the terrain we were in. It was hard enough driving out on your own.

Did he just hit a ditch to hard?

Reactions: BWAF
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did he just hit a ditch to hard?

No, the lower arm adjusting nut kept coming loose this weekend. We would tighten the jam nut then it’s loose again. Finally realized it wasn’t coming loose, it was pulling the threads out of the arm. When the rear bolt on the lower arm let go, the arm folded down towards the ground. I used his winch and a couple clevises to winch it back up and hold it. This got him turned around and trying to get back up the hill it was just so rutted, off camber, and rocky that the tire kept digging farther and farther back. We tried adjusting the winch and couldn’t get it any better. It then sheared the upper balljoint off and completely wadded the front end up. Nothing we could do... I tried everything I could think of. Luckily my buddy joe who is a sxs mechanic for a living came back to the campsite and tore down my Honda and took my arms and axle down and put it on Tim’s his brake line got pinched when everything let go so he had no brakes, but we got it out of the nasty section of trail and back to the truck and trailer on the gravel.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, the lower arm adjusting nut kept coming loose this weekend. We would tighten the jam nut then it’s loose again. Finally realized it wasn’t coming loose, it was pulling the threads out of the arm. When the rear bolt on the lower arm let go, the arm folded down towards the ground. I used his winch and a couple clevises to winch it back up and hold it. This got him turned around and trying to get back up the hill it was just so rutted, off camber, and rocky that the tire kept digging farther and farther back. We tried adjusting the winch and couldn’t get it any better. It then sheared the upper balljoint off and completely wadded the front end up. Nothing we could do... I tried everything I could think of. Luckily my buddy joe who is a sxs mechanic for a living came back to the campsite and tore down my Honda and took my arms and axle down and put it on Tim’s his brake line got pinched when everything let go so he had no brakes, but we got it out of the nasty section of trail and back to the truck and trailer on the gravel.

Super atv a arms I assume?

Reactions: Mudwing
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Time for sale. Sad day thinking about all the memories this little 110 has given my daughter. Been an awesome bike like the other Honda bikes we’ve had. We were going to try to keep it as a solid spare but not in the cards.
Yet another Crf230f coming soon. She is beyond excited for her forever bike as we call the last one for the kids. Age 12 is pretty cool she’s stepping up. Been buying bikes left and right for the kids for 14 years, sad to say this is the last one till grand kids.
A379AB76 CF24 4BF3 9FEC 23A80A7674DD

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!