NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My neighbor is a dumbass. The wife is really nice and so is their younger son. The father and older kid have probably said 4 words to me in the 5 years they've lived here. They usually just look at the ground when somebody says hello...

Anyway, I was cleaning the Pioneer in the driveway and saw the guy put this sun shield on the outside of the windshield. I thought he was just trying to see if it would fit before unfolding it in the car. Nope, he apparently thinks these go on the outside of the vehicle. It naturally blew off about 5 minutes after he went inside. This morning he had the wiper blades resting on it, 😂

View attachment 249721
That's a special kind of stupid!

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My neighbor is a dumbass. The wife is really nice and so is their younger son. The father and older kid have probably said 4 words to me in the 5 years they've lived here. They usually just look at the ground when somebody says hello...

Anyway, I was cleaning the Pioneer in the driveway and saw the guy put this sun shield on the outside of the windshield. I thought he was just trying to see if it would fit before unfolding it in the car. Nope, he apparently thinks these go on the outside of the vehicle. It naturally blew off about 5 minutes after he went inside. This morning he had the wiper blades resting on it, 😂

View attachment 249721
Probably wrote a negative review stating he needed to use the wipers to hold it down....

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4

View attachment 249721
He probably wipes his ass before he craps. 🤣

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He probably wipes his ass before he craps. 🤣
Certainly explains why they print "Do not eat" on the silica packets. We found the dumbass that would buy a chair and during assembly would be like oooohhhhh they packed me a snack.
I found a picture of his newly assembled chair...

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Evening folks. Just sitting here waiting. Icing down the gelatinous Cambrian ooze. Feeling the dire need to take photographs of wild places...imaginary Carpathian castles made of sand ice and snow. Wind swept mountain top passes and out of the way, off the distant path reaches. So far away from home...where correct punctuation really doesn’t matter.
8C77BE9F E269 4F21 BB3F 8C4E033E54F5

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Evening folks. Just sitting here waiting. Icing down the gelatinous Cambrian ooze. Feeling the dire need to take photographs of wild places...imaginary Carpathian castles made of sand ice and snow. Wind swept mountain top passes and out of the way, off the distant path reaches. So far away from home...where correct punctuation really doesn’t matter.View attachment 249864
Hey did you know in D.C. they are giving out free weed with the vaccination? We should move there! I hear there’s a lot of good trails too.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I find myself somewhat saddened by the fact that I may never get the chance to dress up as an Oompa Loompa. It was after all, one of my life’s greatest hopes. I’d rage oompa loompaing! I’d crow hop like a freaking bronco! But of course they were chill. Thoughtful and triumphant....

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Here’s a perfect Sxs for some. Enclosed cab without leaks, DOT tires, heat, a/c, and soft ride seats. Perfect for those dirt road trails.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!