Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hondasxs submitted a new resource:

Hard Roof P5 - 0SR85-HL4-101 - Instructions - Hard Roof P5 - 0SR85-HL4-101 - Instructions

View attachment 6577

1. Compatible with all Pioneer 1000 Honda Signature Accessory™ windscreens. Hard Roof covers front and rear seating areas of 5P Pioneer.
  2. Manufactured from ultra-rugged polyethylene—extremely durable.*Superior weather protection.
  3. Styled to integrate with vehicle design.
  4. Utilizes Honda Tool-Less clamp system.
  5. Includes mount points for Honda Accessory Light Bar.
  6. Quick installation and removal.

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: TOOLOUD
F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
I will be getting a hard roof. What I dont like is that the roof wraps down around the top roll cage. Those cages along the top sides take a beating on sidehills in tight trees. I think the plastic would get cracked. If you look at a 4 seat teryx the roof only covers half the pipe and then leaves the tree to slide along the cage and not the roof.

Reactions: Hondasxs
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thats been my concern too @Fullthrottle. I have gave my cage a beating.
But the guys who have them on on the 700 say they have held up.
I'm thinking about hiring a metal shop to build a custom low profile roof for mine.

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Thats been my concern too @Fullthrottle. I have gave my cage a beating.
But the guys who have them on on the 700 say they have held up.
I'm thinking about hiring a metal shop to build a custom low profile roof for mine.
Yes definately will need something. You havnt really been in a tight lean if you havnt rubbed paint right off top roll bar. Plastic wont last for long if its exposed over the side.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!