pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have any of you tried the 2" spacers for the springs yet I just want to level mine up and it is down 2" in
the front and the dealer told me that any supension changes like a lift would void the warrenty
and the spacer would be easy to remove and would not be that noticeable wonder where would be the best place to get them

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Have any of you tried the 2" spacers for the springs yet I just want to level mine up and it is down 2" in
the front and the dealer told me that any supension changes like a lift would void the warrenty
and the spacer would be easy to remove and would not be that noticeable wonder where would be the best place to get them
If you alter machine in any way...
which it looks like you have...
( wheels/tires)....
Your warranty is already
voided....

Reactions: pct and Calvin
Calvin

Calvin

Lifetime Member
Dec 20, 2015
Benton, La.
Yes I put the 2 inch spacers on front only. Leveled it up quite nicely. That's why I didn't put the rear ones on. Gave them to a buddy he did same thing.

Reactions: Tot and pct
pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for info where did you get yours at

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks I prefer the black ones to do you have any problems with the spring moving and rubbing

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
great Thanks again
Paul

Carleton

Carleton

Nov 28, 2014
Utah
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yes I put the 2 inch spacers on front only. Leveled it up quite nicely. That's why I didn't put the rear ones on. Gave them to a buddy he did same thing.

View attachment 11974

Question:

Don't these spacers work essentially by stiffening your suspension? It is true that they compress the coil and basically move the vehicle upwards and out of some of the sag? I might be way off?

Have you noticed a stiffer ride with the spacers on? I sure like how it looks.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md

View attachment 11974
could u take a picture where it sits on the shock? How is this different from guys putting 1/2" to 1" spacers up front to stiffen the front end springs?

Last edited:
Reactions: pct
Calvin

Calvin

Lifetime Member
Dec 20, 2015
Benton, La.
Question:

Don't these spacers work essentially by stiffening your suspension? It is true that they compress the coil and basically move the vehicle upwards and out of some of the sag? I might be way off?

Have you noticed a stiffer ride with the spacers on? I sure like how it looks.
It does take the sag out of the shock to in turn get the 2 inches of lift. Haven't noticed any rougher ride but like I said I only put in front 2 shocks left the back stock.

Carleton

Carleton

Nov 28, 2014
Utah
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It does take the sag out of the shock to in turn get the 2 inches of lift. Haven't noticed any rougher ride but like I said I only put in front 2 shocks left the back stock.

Thanks for the feedback. Seems like an easy solution for a lift. Let me know if you get any more miles on there and can tell any difference in ride quality.

What size tires are you running? Any rubbing?

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
this is the same thing that the 700 guys were doing to theirs to stiffen the front suspension to keep it from bottoming out so easy. Can u post the part number or link I like the black ones as well

Reactions: Bear
Calvin

Calvin

Lifetime Member
Dec 20, 2015
Benton, La.
Thanks for the feedback. Seems like an easy solution for a lift. Let me know if you get any more miles on there and can tell any difference in ride quality.

What size tires are you running? Any rubbing?
30x10x14 moto mtc Efx
Just a little rub at times when fully locked turning to the left.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md

View attachment 11974
I wasn't aware that the fronts sat lower than the rears on the 1000's but I guess I never put it on level ground and checked lol? So u think installing on the rear would cause a problem with leveling?

Calvin

Calvin

Lifetime Member
Dec 20, 2015
Benton, La.
I wasn't aware that the fronts sat lower than the rears on the 1000's but I guess I never put it on level ground and checked lol? So u think installing on the rear would cause a problem with leveling?
It does sit a lil like a hot rod nose down. I think with spacers in front now front maybe 1/2 inch taller than rear now but appears to be level with naked eye. If you put spacers in front and back I think u would be close to stock look but a lil higher all around. I also didn't want anymore lift in rear cause as it is now with bigger wheels and tires tailgate is already waist high. This is best picture I could find prespacers you can see it is a lil shorter in front.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!