WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First time going up there with the talon? What trail systems did you ride?

B

Bob1000r

Feb 2, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
First time going up there with the talon? What trail systems did you ride?
Yes, been up there a lot but with the ATVs first time with side by side. Stayed in Williamson so we hit the 3 trails system there. Found a great house this time on the mountains 2 miles from Buffalo trail head. Owners live on the property but don't bother you. Before it rained was very dusty and wife got dusted out she was 4th in line on a rancher. And lost it over the edge. First time in 40 years of her riding she flipped one. She got off before it flipped and watched it slide down the trail and over the edge.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, been up there a lot but with the ATVs first time with side by side. Stayed in Williamson so we hit the 3 trails system there. Found a great house this time on the mountains 2 miles from Buffalo trail head. Owners live on the property but don't bother you. Before it rained was very dusty and wife got dusted out she was 4th in line on a rancher. And lost it over the edge. First time in 40 years of her riding she flipped one. She got off before it flipped and watched it slide down the trail and over the edge.
Dang. Glad she didn't go over with it. I was curious how the suspension on the talon rode up there. I was just up there 2 weeks ago. Rode Bearwallow, Buffalo Mountain, and some of Rock House to the Devil Anse connector. I've been going there for years with my rincon. Brought the pioneer 700 along this time and it was rough riding.

B

Bob1000r

Feb 2, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
Dang. Glad she didn't go over with it. I was curious how the suspension on the talon rode up there. I was just up there 2 weeks ago. Rode Bearwallow, Buffalo Mountain, and some of Rock House to the Devil Anse connector. I've been going there for years with my rincon. Brought the pioneer 700 along this time and it was rough riding.
Suspension ran like a dream. Guy behind me was in a rzr and he was in awe watching the talon from behind.

• Love
Reactions: CID and WagginTail
Teebow

Teebow

Nov 21, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Might need those, the bf goodrich I have on them doesn't even send the mud back towards other riders just straight up and onto the hood and into the cab. I was following the wife and none of the mud was hitting me I watched it all go up and come down in cab, roof, and hood.
We had mud on the windshield and in the cab through the open area on the lower doors every ride. Mud busters solved that for us.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!