Calendar Hatfield Mccoy Trails [Jul 18, 2018] (Northfork, WV)

C

Chooglin

There is a small group of us that will be going down to Ashland Resort to ride the Hatfield Mcoy Trails (arriving 7-18-18 and leaving 7-22-18). Anyone who wants to join us is welcome !

Ashland Resort Index :: Atv Resort

Permits Hatfield & McCoy ATV & UTV Trails - ATV Trail Riding Trails Heaven

Be sure to read the section "driving directions to Ashland resort" if you will be hauling a trailer ! Guest Info :: Atv Resort

Hatfield & McCoy ATV & UTV Trails - ATV Trail Riding Trails Heaven

We have lots 53 and 88 reserved for these dates.

Screenshot 2018 02 04 17 38 33

If interested RSVP by clicking below!

[RSVP=13861]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

Cavediver - 2
Chooglin - 4 - Wife , Me , Daughter and S.I.L.
Choogsbro - 2 - Me and my hot smokin wife.
jay_man81 - 1 - My wife and kids will most likly be going but not riding with us but putting around in the 1000-5. I'll have the P5 .
PLA-Products - 6 - Me, wife, 2 kids, 2 friends
TimG - 2 - it will be my wife and I

Total: 17

Last edited by a moderator:
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Post here again to remind me, if I'm able I'll come for a day or 2 or 3

Reactions: JWB and Chooglin
PLA-Products

PLA-Products

Lifetime Member
Mar 8, 2018
Northern VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just booked a reservation arriving 7/19 and leaving 7/22. We have a pull through RV site, not sure which number. We may also have some others in our group staying at the cabins. Can't wait!

C

Chooglin

As much as I hate it, looks like I won't be making it to this ride. I found out a month ago , that I have a wedding to pay for. I haven't given up on this trip completely but it's not looking good as of now !

Reactions: Hondasxs and BWAF
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
As much as I hate it, looks like I won't be making it to this ride. I found out a month ago , that I have a wedding to pay for. I haven't given up on this trip completely but it's not looking good as of now !
You gotta go bro. Make it happen.

Reactions: Chooglin and BWAF
TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Hope you all don't mind If I tag along. Those trails there were on my to do list :)
just reserved a cabin, ready to ride.

Reactions: JWB and BWAF
C

Chooglin

Ok , I talked to the wife about going again and she said "let's do it". I think after the fun we had at the Takeover , she is now hooked. So we will be there and looking forward to riding/meeting everyone that will be going !

C

Chooglin

I'm 95% sure at this point I'll make it down to ride with you all. Checking into lodging now. It will probably be just me and the P5 for this trip so not sure if I want to mess with the toy hauler...lol.
Hope you can make it , would love to ride with you !

Reactions: BWAF
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Ok , I talked to the wife about going again and she said "let's do it". I think after the fun we had at the Takeover , she is now hooked. So we will be there and looking forward to riding/meeting everyone that will be going !
Awesome. Can't wait.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF and Chooglin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!