BOX1

P1000 Head lights replacement.

• Thread starter BlueCollarGuy7007
  • Start date
BlueCollarGuy7007

BlueCollarGuy7007

Mar 2, 2016
DFW Texas
I'm sure this topic has been discussed but I did fail to find in a search. Wanting to replace the OEM head light bulbs w/ LED bulbs. Looking for plug - & - play as much as possible. 016, 1000-3 EPS. Thanks in advance.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I put beamtech led from amazon and love them and they are cheap.
You searched and didn’t find anything on LED replacement bulbs for the OEM stock headlights? There’s hundreds of them.

H10 is the bulb. And there’s hundreds of different LEDs to choose from. Most likely you will not be happy with And the LED bulb in that headlight it’s less to be desired. You’re better off buying aftermarket deluxe headlights and putting them in replacement end of the stock ones

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It's H13 and mine are bright and using them for years plug and play.
Sorry, my mistake. Been too long since I had them in. Yes H13
Glad they work for you. I had found that when i had 2 front cubes on or more they drowned out the replacement LEDs. I used quite a few differnt bulbs and just wasnt happy with the results. So i said F it and Bought the LED deluxe replacement lights and those MFers are BA and way brighter than the LED replacemt bulbs. They Stay right with the cubes and complement the light bar too. its a love hate with the replacement LED’s for stockers lol

Last edited:
BlueCollarGuy7007

BlueCollarGuy7007

Mar 2, 2016
DFW Texas
You searched and didn’t find anything on LED replacement bulbs for the OEM stock headlights? There’s hundreds of them.

H10 is the bulb. And there’s hundreds of different LEDs to choose from. Most likely you will not be happy with And the LED bulb in that headlight it’s less to be desired. You’re better off buying aftermarket deluxe headlights and putting them in replacement end of the stock ones
Thanks for the reply. If I'm interpreting your reply correctly I'll clarify, for sure can & did find many suggestions via' Amazon, Ebay & the many UTV supply outlets but this search I did the was on this Forum only to find what was already tried & true by the members / actual users. Have looked up many other issues & for sure the best answers I gotten for anything about this machine has been via' this forum, great & helpful group for sure. BTW, like the suggestion for the OEM Deluxe LEDs.

BlueCollarGuy7007

BlueCollarGuy7007

Mar 2, 2016
DFW Texas
Finally brought the machine home from the property to give it it’s deserved maintenance attention & will dive more into that hopefully this weekend.
Did order & received the suggested Beamtech’s, took the time to install this evening. Very bright white light, can’t wait to test run back on the trail.
Very aware that LEDs generate some heat, henceforth the cooling fins on the back of the bulb assembly, now my question. Wondering if should leave or half too leave off the headlight cover cap? Would like to keep the covers on to keep clean. 5 years of dust & mud & that area was still relatively clean. Like to keep it that way.
For those who did install & using them curious of any heat issues.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Lady01 and JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Finally brought the machine home from the property to give it it’s deserved maintenance attention & will dive more into that hopefully this weekend.
Did order & received the suggested Beamtech’s, took the time to install this evening. Very bright white light, can’t wait to test run back on the trail.
Very aware that LEDs generate some heat, henceforth the cooling fins on the back of the bulb assembly, now my question. Wondering if should leave or half too leave off the headlight cover cap? Would like to keep the covers on to keep clean. 5 years of dust & mud & that area was still relatively clean. Like to keep it that way.
For those who did install & using them curious of any heat issues.
Thanks in advance.
Leave the cap on, been running the L.E.D replacement for over a year and no heat issues at all. 👍 post some pics 👍

BlueCollarGuy7007

BlueCollarGuy7007

Mar 2, 2016
DFW Texas
Will do. Thanks for the reply.
Had some time this evening. High & low beams & w/ cover installed

914AC7A6 9065 4E63 8632 CA6D9196B383 E1AA4B25 99CB 4651 80C5 38ADF2E118E7 418D03B8 B62A 4EF1 80DA 85C980263EA4

Reactions: Lady01
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!