BOX1

Heading to Hatfield McCoy this Sunday. -Buffalo Mountain, anyone else going to be there?

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
A buddy of mine has next week off so I took Monday and Tuesday off to go ride with him. I would have taken the whole week off but work has other plans for Thursday and Friday.
We will ride some of Buffalo, but stick mostly to the outlaw or un-mapped trails. I've ridden there 8-10 times, but that system is so big with the outlaw trails you can ride it a lot and not hit the same trails.

I have the 2 rear Motoclaw tires in and getting them put on. The fronts should be here today and I'll take those wheels in later today.
If anyone is in the area, give me a shout!

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon x4
How was Mines and Meadows? I take delivery of my talon 1000x 4 in about 5 weeks and definitely want to check that place out.

Was the underground tour worth it?

I have a ktm 450 sxf too, might take both if we visit. Wife and kids on the talon, me on the KTM but we'll see.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

D

DMack762

Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
We live in Camden, SC... this is one trail system that is on my bucket list. Been watching the YouTube videos of War, WV... the Outlaw Trails, etc... looks like a HOOT!

Post up some pics if you guys do go...

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!