Heat Control Kit Group Buy -1000 3/5 seater

D

DEIDan

Vendor
Feb 26, 2018
Avon Lake Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
For anyone that is interested in our Pioneer Heat Control Kit and/or our Fan Kit, I can offer FREE ground shipping and I will also add a bottle of our Radiator Relief (16 oz) at no charge to the order. This offer will also honor our 25% off banner ad discount!

Auxiliary Fan Kit Honda Pioneer | DEI Powersports DEI Powersports Auxiliary Fan Kit for Honda Pioneer

Heat Shield Kit Honda Pioneer | DEI PowersportsDEI Powersports Honda Pioneer Heat Shield Kit

Radiator Relief | DEI Powersports

I also can take the value of the Radiator Relief off a different product if you are interested in any other item and you would like to skip the coolant treatment. Let me know any questions you have.

Last edited:
D

DEIDan

Vendor
Feb 26, 2018
Avon Lake Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Summer is coming faster than you may think. Protect your buns before the heat gets to you!

D

DEIDan

Vendor
Feb 26, 2018
Avon Lake Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Lowered the offer to 4 people to get things going! If you were more interested in skipping the Radiator Relief to get another product, I can pull $10.95 off the order if you make a purchase of another item. Let me know any questions you have on this.

D

DEIDan

Vendor
Feb 26, 2018
Avon Lake Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Updated to anyone that has an interest. Let me know if you have a heat issue and I can offer a product to solve it!

D

DEIDan

Vendor
Feb 26, 2018
Avon Lake Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just go to DEIpowersports .com and use the code TIHIS25 and you can get the discount. This will only give you the discount and not the offers from the start of the thread.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!