P1000 Heat Shield Kit for Honda® Pioneer 1000-5 UTV

L

LeslieAllen

Nov 10, 2016
Tampa, FL
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
This is a release from DEI Powersports:

Avon Lake, Ohio (November 8, 2016)…Honda’s impressive flagship UTV is equipped with room for five, sporty paddle shifters and a 1000cc high output engine. Unfortunately, this fun package can generate serious heat entering into the seat area. DEI has answered the call with a new four piece, precision pre-cut heat shield kit that reduces temperatures on the front seat, center body panel, and rear foot well. Using DEI’s premium insulating thermal materials, this kit improves front and rear passenger comfort to keep the dirt flying and the smiles going longer.

Installation is straight-forward. The OE fit shields also can easily be removed for service.

· Lowers temps on the seat and middle plastic panel

· Includes shields for rear foot well

· Easily removable for vehicle service

· Made in the USA

Heat Shield Kit for Honda Pioneer: 1000-5 2015-16

Part Number: 902482

MSRP: Starts at $129.95

Availability: November 15

To learn more about the DEI PowerSport Honda Pioneer 1000-5 UTV Heat Shield Kit and other heat and sound control products, visit deipowersports.com, call 800-264-9472, or email [email protected]. Keep up with the very latest powersports product introductions and company news on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.

Honda Pioneer Press Release hi res

Reactions: Ridem32
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
This is a release from DEI Powersports:

Avon Lake, Ohio (November 8, 2016)…Honda’s impressive flagship UTV is equipped with room for five, sporty paddle shifters and a 1000cc high output engine. Unfortunately, this fun package can generate serious heat entering into the seat area. DEI has answered the call with a new four piece, precision pre-cut heat shield kit that reduces temperatures on the front seat, center body panel, and rear foot well. Using DEI’s premium insulating thermal materials, this kit improves front and rear passenger comfort to keep the dirt flying and the smiles going longer.

Installation is straight-forward. The OE fit shields also can easily be removed for service.

· Lowers temps on the seat and middle plastic panel

· Includes shields for rear foot well

· Easily removable for vehicle service

· Made in the USA

Heat Shield Kit for Honda Pioneer: 1000-5 2015-16

Part Number: 902482

MSRP: Starts at $129.95

Availability: November 15

To learn more about the DEI PowerSport Honda Pioneer 1000-5 UTV Heat Shield Kit and other heat and sound control products, visit deipowersports.com, call 800-264-9472, or email [email protected]. Keep up with the very latest powersports product introductions and company news on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.

View attachment 26052
I fixed mine for a lot less money and it should be free from Honda.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It will be interesting to see if Honda addresses this issue with their own parts in the near future...

Reactions: Ridem32
Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
Honda should come up with a free fix. We paid lots of money for a hot seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ofrcboy
A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just installed a Rule 240 fan under the seat. Going on our first ride with it tomorrow. Hopefully that works and I don't have to spend another $130 on a kit to keep the kids from baking. Thx for the update Leslie!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jait25
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
IMG 5603
Looks like they still need to address the area around seat belts and the heat rising from behind seatback!:(

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!