Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hondasxs submitted a new resource:

HEATER / DEFROST - 0SE01-HL4-101 - Instructions - HEATER / DEFROST - 0SE01-HL4-101 - Instructions

View attachment 7476
Custom fit heater/defrost helps keep occupants more comfortable in cold weather.
  1. High-efficiency 153-CFM blower delivers maximum warmth.
  2. 6 adjustable vents: 2 on the dash and 4 below.
  3. 2-speed fan switch.
  4. Includes all mounting hardware and switch.
  5. Requires Honda Accessory™ Switch Plate/Volt Meter/Wire Harness.

Read more about this resource...

rroscher21

rroscher21

Aug 31, 2017
Canada
I’ve seen they don’t have any heat vents on the windshield, hows that gonna be in winter when it fogs up? Or when the windshield is frozen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H

Hardwaterflyer

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2015
West Central Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Recently saw a OEM heater install at University Motors in Fargo,ND. The technicians did a great job. The Louvers on the dash can direct the heated air upward so you should get "Defrost". The install was on a 2018 P1000-3EPS Camo. Saw the new "suicide" doors too. What an improvement. However the price is high for the doors at $2500. Just waiting on my 2018 P 1000-5 Camo Deluxe. Sold my 2014 Pioneer 700-2 which had the OEM Honda heater and that one worked good. I would like to hear from anyone who is running the P 1000 Honda heater and their opinion on how effective it is. There is a lot of vent tubing under the machine so I wonder how much heat it can throw out there. I will be running Mattracks tracks this winter so the heater needs to work. Thanks for any input. UTV HeadQuarters also sells a less expensive 4 vent heater for the P 1000.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!