hello fellow sxs enthusiasts

jdgriner

jdgriner

Sep 4, 2019
Pacific Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm jdgriner

HI, from pacific mo, (10 mins from six flags st louis)! Any fellow enthusiasts from my neck of the woods. Im looking for some places to ride my new toy. (to be delivered friday)

This is my First honda SxS looking for some suggestions, on some accessories. I need a place to store some tow ropes and such for example. I have a pioneer 5, so potentially the trunk space could be used up by the pop up seats.... all so looking for any storage ideas, and other great suggestions.

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV, Motorcycle, Power Wheels
My off-road experience level is: Trail Rider
My favorite place to ride is: common land of the subdivision 66 acres

D

DDDonkey

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2017
AZ
Welcome from AZ! If you don't mine cutting into your machine look at the rear door mod for more storage.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm jdgriner

HI, from pacific mo, (10 mins from six flags st louis)! Any fellow enthusiasts from my neck of the woods. Im looking for some places to ride my new toy. (to be delivered friday)

This is my First honda SxS looking for some suggestions, on some accessories. I need a place to store some tow ropes and such for example. I have a pioneer 5, so potentially the trunk space could be used up by the pop up seats.... all so looking for any storage ideas, and other great suggestions.

Welcome to the club from NE Missouri, good choice on the Honda.

jdgriner

jdgriner

Sep 4, 2019
Pacific Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from NE Missouri, good choice on the Honda.
Yeah, I can't wait till it's delivered... When I I went to the dealer, I told him I was torn between a Can-Am and Honda. But my mind was pretty much made up on the Honda. A lot of the guys in the subdivision Love's Can-Am. And I drove Can-Am the day before and the Honda same time. I really like the idea of the transmission in the Honda, our trails are full of ruts and muddy, and when I was going through them driving the Can-Am I could smell the belt burning. I hope this turns out to be a good bike

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from rb3offroad.com, Tempe AZ. We sell accessories for the HOnda Pioneer - wheel spacers, flag mounts, Replacement Door bushings(doors will rattle) Heavy duty Steering rack and more!!!!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm jdgriner

Welcome

Look here for storage

P1000m5 - 1000-5 Rear Door Inside Storage Modification

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the 716. :) You can find me playing in the mud. :cool: Enjoy that Honda. ;)
[HASHTAG]#ntc4lyfe[/HASHTAG]

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from the Great Lakes State.

[HASHTAG]#NTC[/HASHTAG]

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from WV

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!