Hello from Alaska!

A

Alaska Pioneer

Jul 19, 2013
I have an 08 Foreman that has always given me 100% (and that's a good thing because up here, we demand 100% from our atv's). They named it well because it gets the job done. When I bought the Foreman, I considered a Big Red because I like to take my wife and son with me. But I passed on it because it just didnt seem that it would handle the punishing and varied terrain we have. So far, the only thing that will go where my Foreman wont go is an Argo. Ive thought hard about getting one of them but their ride quality is pure agony. So Im thinking of going with a Pioneer 4 if I can get one up here before hunting season in late Aug.

The Polaris Rangers are very popular up here but Ive never been that impressed with Polaris' build quality. I think the Pioneer is going to give them a run for their money!

Reactions: bobbyhill
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi Alaska, Welcome to our forum. I'm glad you found us here. Ya the foreman is a awesome machine. I'm glad it has served you well. I think you will enjoy the pioneer. You can work when needed and flip to play with a flip of 2 seats. We wish you luck getting one before hunting season. I'm sure it's only a month or so away.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome Alaska Pioneer!
I think the Pioneer will be a great choice. You right about those POS-larises. With the honda you will know u will be able to make it back from your hunting trip. and im sure that is miles away. unlike here. my hunting sopt is within walkaing distance.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!