• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Hello from Alaska!

Discussion in 'Introduction and Welcome!' started by Alaska Pioneer, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Alaska Pioneer

Alaska Pioneer New Member

I have an 08 Foreman that has always given me 100% (and that's a good thing because up here, we demand 100% from our atv's). They named it well because it gets the job done. When I bought the Foreman, I considered a Big Red because I like to take my wife and son with me. But I passed on it because it just didnt seem that it would handle the punishing and varied terrain we have. So far, the only thing that will go where my Foreman wont go is an Argo. Ive thought hard about getting one of them but their ride quality is pure agony. So Im thinking of going with a Pioneer 4 if I can get one up here before hunting season in late Aug.

The Polaris Rangers are very popular up here but Ive never been that impressed with Polaris' build quality. I think the Pioneer is going to give them a run for their money!

bobbyhill likes this.
  2. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder
    Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Member Supporting Member Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Hi Alaska, Welcome to our forum. I'm glad you found us here. Ya the foreman is a awesome machine. I'm glad it has served you well. I think you will enjoy the pioneer. You can work when needed and flip to play with a flip of 2 seats. We wish you luck getting one before hunting season. I'm sure it's only a month or so away.

3. greenatv

greenatv New Member
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Welcome Alaska Pioneer!
    I think the Pioneer will be a great choice. You right about those POS-larises. With the honda you will know u will be able to make it back from your hunting trip. and im sure that is miles away. unlike here. my hunting sopt is within walkaing distance.

4. rumrunner

rumrunner New Member