100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jello from new member. So, where the frack is it. I was promised jello and I ain’t never got none! It’s a trick, isn’t it? A game or ruse just like the last frigging cookie I won that I never got! Well this time I’m putting my flipper down and demanding someone get me some jello, a cookie and some gosh durn pudding to make up for it! I f***ing hate rice pudding so don’t even try!:mad:
oh wait, did he say hello from new member? Oops, oh well never mind. I’ll gladly pay you on Tuesday for a cookie today.....

B

Bistineaurider

Nov 17, 2020
South Webster Parish
Ownership

1. 700-4
We're supposed to get 2 to4 inches of snow today and tonight here in Webster Parish. Will have to ride my 700 in it . We don't see much of the white stuff here.

20201105 152736 20201029 182555

R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have been saying the same thing Bistineaurider. I am in Stonewall. I have exactly the same Honda as you. I have only had it a couple of months. Loving it so far. LET IT SNOW!

Reactions: Mudwing
R

Rigit

Nov 10, 2020
Nla
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey CWL23. We got right as 6 inches here in Stonewall this past snow event. I did get out the Honda and had to do a few donuts and went though a couple of vacant lots around my area. Had to have a little fun since we hardly get any snow around these part.

Reactions: CWL23 and Mudwing
Slackjaw

Slackjaw

Feb 11, 2020
Durham NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
Same machine as I bought (2019).
Even the same color.

Known issue: Frame electrical ground.
I would put some dielectric grease on it with a lock washer or a self locking nut.
Good insurance.

Doors will rattle. Stick some furniture leg slider pads on them to take up the extra space.
I removed the spark arrestor screen on mine.
It becomes difficult later because the muffler bolts get tough to remove and will snap off easily.

C

CWL23

Mar 31, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey CWL23. We got right as 6 inches here in Stonewall this past snow event. I did get out the Honda and had to do a few donuts and went though a couple of vacant lots around my area. Had to have a little fun since we hardly get any snow around these part.
Don't you wish we had a few more snow days. Lol everyone around morehouse parish. Loved the brief time we had our snow.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!