Hello from New Mexico

JMax

JMax

Jun 15, 2020
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
Ownership

1. 700-4
New Member here from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. I would like to say thank you to all the contributors on this Forum you all helped a great deal as I decided to jump into the side x side world. I recently purchased a 2021 Honda Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe and I am very pleased.

JMax

2021 Pioneer 700 4 Deluxe

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome to the club. I used to stay in T or C on business trips years ago. I still remember encountering a huge rattlesnake once, when I was going from my car to the motel room.:oops:

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
New Member here from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. I would like to say thank you to all the contributors on this Forum you all helped a great deal as I decided to jump into the side x side world. I recently purchased a 2021 Honda Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe and I am very pleased.

JMax

View attachment 258354
WELCOME from NW Arkansas! Ride safe!

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5

JMax

View attachment 258354
You should have some great riding there. I lived in Gallup for 17 years and had a ball riding off road on dirt bikes. Now retired in AZ and enjoying my P1k5 exploring some beautiful countryside. Welcome to the group.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!