pit

My new baby!
Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2018
Cartersville, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm pit

Took a quick road trip to TN and picked up my new 1000-5 this Saturday and I’m hooked already. This is going to get expensive....don’t tell my wife :D

This is my first venture into SxS’s. My first love was a 1985 Honda 125 3-wheeler (which I still have) and I rode the wheels of that thing. I ventured off into the land of 4 wheels about about 10 years ago with a brand not to be mentioned here (don’t judge I came back home) I took a few years off after a, let’s just say bad decision on the wrong hill. My brother in law was with me and he sold his Foreman a couple of weeks later as he said he would have tried that hill if I hadn’t. My 3 kids have gotten old enough to get the bug now, so I figured having a rig with them in it with me would keep me safer.

Anyways, I’m looking forward to sharing this new adventure with you all. This site looks awesome and has already given me
so many ideas, I don’t no where to start. I’m in Cartersville, GA so I’m fairly lucky to be close enough to some pretty good riding spots, so I hope to meet you on the trails!

Almost forgot the most important part- 2018 1000-5 Phantom Camo, hard top, winch and bedliner, pic attached

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, 3-wheeler
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: What’s not a good place to ride?

29A1BBE1 ECF5 4D3C 83EC 1FB25300E1FB

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glad to have you with us. Looks really good but will look GREAT with some "MUD CAMO" on her!

LET THE SPENDING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the addiction from Texas

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Canton, Ga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Pa

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Another Camo! Welcome from Middle Georgia.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Northern IL!

Cavediver

Cavediver

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2016
Seminole FL
Ownership

1. 500
Hello and welcome from Florida
Yes you do have some great places to ride near you.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm pit

Took a quick road trip to TN and picked up my new 1000-5 this Saturday and I’m hooked already. This is going to get expensive....don’t tell my wife :D

This is my first venture into SxS’s. My first love was a 1985 Honda 125 3-wheeler (which I still have) and I rode the wheels of that thing. I ventured off into the land of 4 wheels about about 10 years ago with a brand not to be mentioned here (don’t judge I came back home) I took a few years off after a, let’s just say bad decision on the wrong hill. My brother in law was with me and he sold his Foreman a couple of weeks later as he said he would have tried that hill if I hadn’t. My 3 kids have gotten old enough to get the bug now, so I figured having a rig with them in it with me would keep me safer.

Anyways, I’m looking forward to sharing this new adventure with you all. This site looks awesome and has already given me
so many ideas, I don’t no where to start. I’m in Cartersville, GA so I’m fairly lucky to be close enough to some pretty good riding spots, so I hope to meet you on the trails!

Almost forgot the most important part- 2018 1000-5 Phantom Camo, hard top, winch and bedliner, pic attached

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, 3-wheeler
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: What’s not a good place to ride?

View attachment 69247
Nice ride! Welcome from NW Arkansas

pit

pit

My new baby!
Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2018
Cartersville, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, after a good rain all night Saturday, we headed over to Highland Park in Cedartown last Sunday afternoon to apply some of that MUD CAMO elkguide suggested. It was the kids first time 4-wheelin' and I'm happy to report I now have 3 riding buddies that will go anytime I want. They asked on the drive home when was I taking them to the place up in TN with the cabins we can stay in! I just hate that my boys have a soccer game the day of the RRB Takeover, or we'd be there.

IMG 1531

Reactions: Smitty335 and Koda

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!