Hello from Northern New York

T

Tughiller78

Nov 19, 2019
Northern New York
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Here is a pic I took before we left to go for a ride yesterday 3F77B2E1 1CA3 46A6 8D5E BE8FEC6DB994

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Here is a pic I took before we left to go for a ride yesterdayView attachment 194744
So are you liking the ride? I’ve had my TX4 since mid October but haven’t arrived at my 100 mile service yet lol.....

What bit I’ve used it, I’m very happy with it.....

Welcome to the board from Oklahoma. 😊

T

Tughiller78

Nov 19, 2019
Northern New York
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I like it! The majority of the riding in my area is seasonal dirt roads that serve as snowmobile trails in winter. There is also a county atv trail system, but that does not open until the 15th and is permitted. With the virus causing the “ NY on Pause” it is hard to tell when these trails will be open. We have had it out 5 times so far and rode mostly on snow. Haven’t been able to play to much sliding around the corners with the wife and kids with me, but should have plenty of time to play a little harder once all the snow is gone and things dry up some. Glad that we did get it when we did, it is the only chance that my daughters have been able to get away from the house or the yard and keep social distancing in play.

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I like it! The majority of the riding in my area is seasonal dirt roads that serve as snowmobile trails in winter. There is also a county atv trail system, but that does not open until the 15th and is permitted. With the virus causing the “ NY on Pause” it is hard to tell when these trails will be open. We have had it out 5 times so far and rode mostly on snow. Haven’t been able to play to much sliding around the corners with the wife and kids with me, but should have plenty of time to play a little harder once all the snow is gone and things dry up some. Glad that we did get it when we did, it is the only chance that my daughters have been able to get away from the house or the yard and keep social distancing in play.
That’s great! Yeah your state is a hard hit one. Take care up there....😊👍

Reactions: Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just wanted to say hello quick. I have been a member reading most of the forum posts since last November, but this is my first post. This site has been awesome for information and potential issues to look for on my first SxS. Made it official on Monday by picking up my 2020 Talon X4 to surprise our two daughters with. My wife and I have been talking about and looking at either a Pioneer 1000-5 or the Talon X4 since the beginning of the year. I was dead set on a Pioneer due to the cargo area and functionalit, however my wife wanted the Talon since day 1. Most of my toys since I was a kid have been utility based so once I sat in the Talon and decided that I could make it work for what i needed, I was all in. It was not a hard choice to make to go with Honda, as that is the only manufacturer I will purchase from! I would like to thank everyone that is involved with this site for all of the info that has been provided. Maybe at some point I will meet some of you on the trails. Ride Red!
WELCOME from NW Arkansas, ride safe!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!