Hello from SW Mississippi

L

Lenzie

Jul 23, 2019
Wesson Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Lenzie

Hello Everyone I’m Lenzie from south west Mississippi . I am a first time SXS owner of a P1000-5 . I have owned 3wheelers or four wheelers since I was 12 and I turn 50 tomorrow. How I have ever lived without one of these fine machines for so long I will never know . I have did the simple upgrades like second battery and light bars , winch / switch plate/stereo . I’ve learned a lot and have lots of questions.
I absolutely love to tinker and fabricate
things out of metal,wood,fiberglass so I will most certainly share the things I come up with and with that said my mind is out of control and I’m finding it hard to sleep lol.
As far as the type of riding we do
My family and I Mud ,sand , river bed
Piney woods with red clay or red dirt roads. No Rocky Mountains or sand dunes here .
Thanks for letting me in the club
I’m sure I will make some new friends here and hope to meet some of you on the trail as well.
Len

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, 3-wheeler, Motorcycle, Go Cart
My off-road experience level is: Intermediate
My favorite place to ride is:

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jell-O from everywhere...be very Velcoming. To you we are happy you are ‘ere!!!

1659E65A 917C 4D8A BCB7 3B23DC13DF5A

Reactions: Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm Lenzie

Hello Everyone I’m Lenzie from south west Mississippi . I am a first time SXS owner of a P1000-5 . I have owned 3wheelers or four wheelers since I was 12 and I turn 50 tomorrow. How I have ever lived without one of these fine machines for so long I will never know . I have did the simple upgrades like second battery and light bars , winch / switch plate/stereo . I’ve learned a lot and have lots of questions.
things out of metal,wood,fiberglass so I will most certainly share the things I come up with and with that said my mind is out of control and I’m finding it hard to sleep lol.
Piney woods with red clay or red dirt roads. No Rocky Mountains or sand dunes here .
I’m sure I will make some new friends here and hope to meet some of you on the trail as well.
Len

I have owned, or currently own the following: UTV, ATV, 3-wheeler, Motorcycle, Go Cart
WELCOME from rocky NW Arkansas, Happy Birthday!

R

Rockydog

Jan 16, 2019
Canada
Hello, I'm Lenzie

Len

Welcome from Rockydog in sunny Alberta

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Crystal Springs neighbor!

L

Lenzie

Jul 23, 2019
Wesson Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for all the welcomes and the Happy Birthday wishes.
Such a awesome Fourm!

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Howdy from Oklahoma young fella, and welcome.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Pics or it didn't happen :D

[HASHTAG]#NTC[/HASHTAG] :cool:

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NE Missouri.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!