Hello from Washington State

S

Smooth Operator

Apr 5, 2021
Usk, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi,
I joined this group to research the Honda Pioneer, but I do not own one - yet. In fact, I found out that buying one in my region means waiting for 5 months after ordering one. However, I am willing to order one sight unseen because I like what I have read. This future purchase started as a need for a small utility vehicle around the farm. Now it has morphed into a quest to find a quality recreational vehicle that gets our family away from the house with doing some work on the side. One thing this last year did for many people is drive home the fact that life is short and one should enjoy time with family before retirement hits. Although it's a bummer to have to wait until the end of the summer to get one, we will have something to look forward to later in the year. Right now I am leaning towards a deluxe 5 -seat model. I don't think that the bench seat in the three seat model will fit three of us as my daughter gets older.

I look forward to reading the commentary on this forum and learning more about this UTV.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi,
I joined this group to research the Honda Pioneer, but I do not own one - yet. In fact, I found out that buying one in my region means waiting for 5 months after ordering one. However, I am willing to order one sight unseen because I like what I have read. This future purchase started as a need for a small utility vehicle around the farm. Now it has morphed into a quest to find a quality recreational vehicle that gets our family away from the house with doing some work on the side. One thing this last year did for many people is drive home the fact that life is short and one should enjoy time with family before retirement hits. Although it's a bummer to have to wait until the end of the summer to get one, we will have something to look forward to later in the year. Right now I am leaning towards a deluxe 5 -seat model. I don't think that the bench seat in the three seat model will fit three of us as my daughter gets older.

I look forward to reading the commentary on this forum and learning more about this UTV.
There's plenty of room in the middle seat. I've rode for hours in the middle while my daughter was driving. I've rode in the rear seat also and would prefer the middle any day over the rear due to leg room. I'm 5'9" 270 for perspective. I would still buy the 5 seater for the option of the extra seats and having a covered bed if u add a top.

Last edited:
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State.

Hopefully delivery will come sooner than 5 months for you.

#NTC

B

BobSmithing

Dec 20, 2020
Kent, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi,

Hi and welcome from Eastern WA! I had a very hard time finding a Pioneer 1000 but was able to locate one at Lifestyle Honda in Mt Vernon, WA. It would be a long drive but might be worth it. So far I've been happy with them. Best of luck on your search!

Marc1991

Marc1991

Nov 30, 2020
New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi,

Welcome from the Great Lakes region! You won’t be disappointed with you’re purchase!

EA03D1BA B9A7 4320 8AB7 4F9088E533AA

Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from Rocky Top (TN). Make sure you check all fluid levels on your new machine. There have been a number of post on Honda SXS where some fluids (sub-tranny really a transfer gear) have not been properly fillled at the factory or checked by the dealer. Also there are a number of posts on recommendations for a new Honda. The best investment you can make is to become a lifetime member of Honda SXS. It is an investment that can save you money and get great tips on keeping your Honda running great.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from NW Georgia. Lets hope your ride comes in early. Enjoy your retirement.

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Have you considered a KRX….NO!
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Welcome from northern Indiana. I don’t have a pioneer, I have a x4. But what I have seen some of these guys do with the pioneer is truly awesome!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!