Hi...

A

Attrow

Apr 2, 2015
Just wanted to say hey and say that I am glad I found this site. Very informative. I just got my P500 a week ago and this thing is absolutely a beast. I work for a major telecommunications company and use it for going up and down our cross country right of way and this little guy doesnt even sweat. When I bought mine I had a set of Rip Saw tires and Raceline(I think that is the brand) wheels as well as a had top and a LED light kit installed. I just purchased a winch and am in the process of installing it now. Great job Honda and thanks for having me on this site.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hey Attrow,
Welcome to the HondaSxS club.
You will love your little P5. Add the tires and a few mods and you got a sweet ride. It will not let you down at all. Just flip it to 1st gear and you can pull a house. LED light kit is a MUST as the OEM lights are worthless. You want even use them. A winch is always good to have, there is not getting off and pushing like on a ATV.

Thanks for the comments on the site, I try to keep it rolling the best I can and every new member helps. I it is really a huge community effort and takes us all to keep it on track.

I'm sure you been sneaking around past few weeks. If you have any questions... Big or Small... dont be afraid to ask.
c-ya around.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!