Member Hidden Falls Labor Day Weekend

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
This was the third park that I’ve been to and it was it’s own adventure. This was a lot of technical riding over rocky terrain. There wasn’t any mud and very little water. This park has trails that range from dirt bike trails to full size Jeep trails. The Jeep trails are still accessible for UTVs with bypasses for most of the inaccessible parts. Some of the Jeep trails that run through the center of the park either have rocks that are just to large for a UTV or rock ledges that are to high and or steep for smaller vehicles. ATVs/UTVs have their own section that the full size vehicles are not allowed on but the dirt bikes still travel on occasion. There were a couple of one way trails that you can open it up on but be careful for wrong way riders. I ran into a few riders that where going the wrong way but there are no Wrong Way signs. They would help if they were on the one way trails every now and then. Make sure you have a copy of both the Atv and Full size maps when you go out because they both have there individual trails on them and it gets confusing when you come across a trail that’s not on your map. The trails have a diamond rating and me being careful only really rode the 3 diamonds and below. Skid plates are definitely a must because these rock ledges sometimes sneak up on you no matter how careful you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
And be gentle, this is my first video.

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Next time we’ll get you on some killer trails. The full size ones aren’t that bad and most have bypasses for the larger obstacles. My p500 tears it up so you shouldn’t have that many issues with some people with winches and a little craziness.

Reactions: K9Paco
K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
6357d43cdf46670d75dccd9b709a6d1c42e68bc13fd6f9a8231a19ab93e694f3

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Is it not showing the whole thing? It looks like you can’t see the top of the video.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This was the third park that I’ve been to and it was it’s own adventure. This was a lot of technical riding over rocky terrain. There wasn’t any mud and very little water. This park has trails that range from dirt bike trails to full size Jeep trails. The Jeep trails are still accessible for UTVs with bypasses for most of the inaccessible parts. Some of the Jeep trails that run through the center of the park either have rocks that are just to large for a UTV or rock ledges that are to high and or steep for smaller vehicles. ATVs/UTVs have their own section that the full size vehicles are not allowed on but the dirt bikes still travel on occasion. There were a couple of one way trails that you can open it up on but be careful for wrong way riders. I ran into a few riders that where going the wrong way but there are no Wrong Way signs. They would help if they were on the one way trails every now and then. Make sure you have a copy of both the Atv and Full size maps when you go out because they both have there individual trails on them and it gets confusing when you come across a trail that’s not on your map. The trails have a diamond rating and me being careful only really rode the 3 diamonds and below. Skid plates are definitely a must because these rock ledges sometimes sneak up on you no matter how careful you are.

Nice video, where's this place at?

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls, Tx

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Just updated and fixed the video. Go check it out again.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Great video of some of the trails. Sorry we couldn't meet up with you.
If and or when you come back we will do our best!.
I know theres a couple of us thinking sometime between Christmas and New Years this year.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
My trips are few and far between. I think my next one may be to Barnwell Mountain. This is mostly a family thing for us and my wife wasn’t to thrilled of HF after watching my videos. Lol. I’ll keep a look out for the dates and see what I can do.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would love to make it down there sometime, looks like a good time.

Btw, barnwell has some pretty nasty trails if you so desire. The rocks are pretty sharp, two in my group of four had cut tires. Pretty rough on your wheels too. Still a good place nonetheless.

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I would love to make it down there sometime, looks like a good time.

Btw, barnwell has some pretty nasty trails if you so desire. The rocks are pretty sharp, two in my group of four had cut tires. Pretty rough on your wheels too. Still a good place nonetheless.
Let's try to get a few together between Christmas and New Years

Reactions: nbomar and Hondoman
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sounds good, Texas Takeover!
I'm working hard on getting a group of Texas members to ride together a couple times a year. It would be great if we could get a good size group to go to the 2019Takeover.

Reactions: nbomar
J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Hidden Falls today during/after all the rain storms.

Trail FM-Tro
70e9d96d327febe9ab611628e78f7a4e

No way in hell I’d be trying that, crazy buddy was out with some Jeeps and his new to him junkyard dog Cherokee.

46a84c1dc7efd2fc9bb51a26e8902de1

4576aec4255e88fae95b1ac19f217e40

There is usually no water in the picture above. He said in some locations it was pretty deep and most likely 6-10 feet in some areas with very swift moving water.

Trails Snoopy and “no name” had 2 foot of moving water which covered a lot of the boulders and large rocks making it very interesting.

This is FM-Tro (not my vid-tried to yt search for Tramguage1 and I running it/couldn’t find)

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
I really want to run FM-Tro soon. Going to be crazy narly after this huge washout. Really put a test to the Torq-Locker.

Description from my buddy.

7bf0bf629a7b59cc963a1478c2a7df12

Reactions: Tramguage1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!