Highlifter A arms

K

kzadk7

Feb 28, 2021
Upstate NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey. I have a 2020 Pioneer 1000-3 deluxe with the Fox QS3 shocks. I have a highlifter brack lift and would like to purchase the a arms. Anyone running this setup? Just wondering if they are compatible with the fox shocks. Appreciate any info and pics!

EA51EF4A CC89 4E5F 9C37 FB5566F10517

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Michigan!

I would ditch the lift, buy the arms, and preload the fox’s to get your lift so your geometry of the machine stays correct. If u look, your shocks are almost straight up vertical now.

K

kzadk7

Feb 28, 2021
Upstate NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yeah. You might be on to something. I was worried about the angles. Also ordered rhino axles

Reactions: Smitty335
H

HondaTech

I've installed the arms and QS3 on a 5 seat before with Rhino axles.

Get the Rhino 2.0s if you want to switch axles. They don't have boots for the regular Rhinos. Id stay stock as far as axles go, but that's my opinion.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 1000-5 has the highlifter arms (front and rear) and their bracket lift on it when I bought it used. Still has the stock shocks.

It really does ride like a brick with this setup.

I blame the stock shocks, and then stack the brackets on it and it changes your geometry for the worse.

Check out my thread, I'm almost done with my suspension upgrade. I'll report back on the improvement after I run it.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, I have no issues with the highlifter arms themselves, but I think if you want lift it's best to build it into the arms, rather than brackets.

Did you get to experience your ride before and after the brackets? If so, I'd like to hear your report. I've never driven a Pioneer with a stock suspension.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Did you get to experience your ride before and after the brackets? If so, I'd like to hear your report. I've never driven a Pioneer with a stock suspension.
I did, and like u said it rode a brick lol. It was oook on smoother surfaces, but when put it back to normal is when u feel the difference.

Reactions: P1K5Dave

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!