HMF Performance Series Full Exhaust

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have a slight problem and am in need of some help.....

Does anybody know of a dealer or store that may have a Talon HMF Performance Series Full Exhaust in stock and ready to ship? I don't care what color the cans or end caps are at this point, but I was wanting brushed cans and polished end caps if it matters. I ordered one from an online company on April 2nd and have not heard a thing since. Tried calling them and got voicemail. I noticed on the HMF site that they are closed until May 2nd and are only shipping in stock items at this time. I'm hoping to find one in stock somewhere so I can finish up my build and get this thing on the dyno for tuning. With the new back half, putting the stock exhaust back on is not an option.

I found one on Ebay in Ohio and was going to message the seller but my Ebay account is long gone and when I tried to sign up last night my new account was suspended. WTF.....

Anybody?

Reactions: Isaiah
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Another question...... Anybody ever deal with RPO Powersports in Ohio? From the description in their ebay ad it sounds like they have what I need in stock. Hopefully on Monday I'll get a positive response from them so I can get this exhaust headed my way.

W

Wilson1

Mar 25, 2020
Salt Lake City Ut
Ownership

1. Talon R
That is not like them. They are usually very responsive and quick to ship. Ask for Shawn Stetz. He is the owner.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I ordered an HMF full system from SideBySideSports.com in Escondido California back in October and received it in a very timely manner but it came straight from HMF.

Your problem is that none of these online places stock anything (even the eBay stores), all orders are shipped directly from HMF so you won't get anything from anyone right now.

I have been emailing with one of the engineers/tech support guys there a couple months ago and he was super responsive UNTIL I go this auto reply a few days ago...

As of the close of business Monday March 23rd, 2020 HMF Racing will be temporarily closing manufacturing and operations for a period of 14 days as mandated by the state of Ohio to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We hope to resume normal work May 2nd, 2020. This is to protect the health and safety of all HMF staff and their families.

All orders that are currently in progress will be put on hold until operations resume. New orders may still be placed on our website. Orders placed online will be charged and invoiced the next morning in order to reserve a place in the production queue. Delays in production in addition to the listed production time are possible depending on the volume of orders placed during this 14 day closure period.

Looks like you may be SOL until they start processing orders again.

Gotmud

Gotmud

Supporting Member
Aug 19, 2019
Virgnia
Ownership

1. Talon R
This is a bad business practice all parties involved. If you are unable to meet the orders you in no way should be taking peoples money. The “queue” defense to keep your revenue stream open is not acceptable. Sidebysidesports needs to be little more transparent up front. Just my $.02

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welp, good news. Tami from HMF called me this morning saying she has my order and it's in process of being made. I asked if that meant I was in the queue until May and she said no it's being made as we speak and will ship out before the end of the week. That's pretty good customer service on HMF's part!!

:)

Reactions: Mudwing
CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I have a slight problem and am in need of some help.....

Does anybody know of a dealer or store that may have a Talon HMF Performance Series Full Exhaust in stock and ready to ship? I don't care what color the cans or end caps are at this point, but I was wanting brushed cans and polished end caps if it matters. I ordered one from an online company on April 2nd and have not heard a thing since. Tried calling them and got voicemail. I noticed on the HMF site that they are closed until May 2nd and are only shipping in stock items at this time. I'm hoping to find one in stock somewhere so I can finish up my build and get this thing on the dyno for tuning. With the new back half, putting the stock exhaust back on is not an option.

I found one on Ebay in Ohio and was going to message the seller but my Ebay account is long gone and when I tried to sign up last night my new account was suspended. WTF.....

Anybody?
Did you find one yet ?

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Did you find one yet ?

Yes sir, I found a few actually. HMF is shipping the exhaust I ordered from SxS Sports later this week and RPO PowerSports in Ohio got back to me and had one in stock ready to ship.

CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Yes sir, I found a few actually. HMF is shipping the exhaust I ordered from SxS Sports later this week and RPO PowerSports in Ohio got back to me and had one in stock ready to ship.
Ok cool. I found that on ebay and was going to see I could help you out getting it, being from Ohio, may have been easier.

Reactions: SLOWPOKE693
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Still no tracking info from HMF. Sent an email to Tami @ HMF earlier this morning double checking on my exhaust and she said it's still set to go out this week. I REALLY hope I'm not getting the runaround from HMF..... I could have already had the one from RPO PowerSports on it's way to me. WTF! :mad:

On another note.... I never got an email or call from Side by Side Sports about this whole debacle. This is the first and last time I'll ever order anything from that place!

CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Still no tracking info from HMF. Sent an email to Tami @ HMF earlier this morning double checking on my exhaust and she said it's still set to go out this week. I REALLY hope I'm not getting the runaround from HMF..... I could have already had the one from RPO PowerSports on it's way to me. WTF! :mad:

On another note.... I never got an email or call from Side by Side Sports about this whole debacle. This is the first and last time I'll ever order anything from that place!
Who knows with all the crazy bs going on right now.

ThunderChicken

ThunderChicken

Sep 7, 2019
BATH
Ownership

1. Talon X
Thought the same thing about HMF being shut down. I ordered my rear bumper on march 23rd the day they shut down. thought for sure it wouldnt get here any time soon with them not starting production till may 1st. I got it delivered yesterday. YEAH !!!!

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I was wrong about HMF. It shipped today and will be here Sunday!! F'n Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D

Slimfast

Slimfast

Apr 15, 2020
Panams city fl
Ownership

1. Talon R
I was wrong about HMF. It shipped today and will be here Sunday!! F'n Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D
Whats your build consisting of? Im currently going back and forth on hmf full performance exhaust and running Dynojet's programmer for the tuning. But between the delayed exhaust shipping and dynojet confirming that there launch tune will not work on 2020 model's im sitting in limbo.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm using the full HMF performance exhaust along with a DynoJet tuner. I have a 19 model and am planning on having the "launch control" feature added to my tune once I get it set.

20200420 213711 20200420 213726

Reactions: Slimfast
Slimfast

Slimfast

Apr 15, 2020
Panams city fl
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm using the full HMF performance exhaust along with a DynoJet tuner. I have a 19 model and am planning on having the "launch control" feature added to my tune once I get it set.

View attachment 199155 View attachment 199156
FOOOK! That's was my hopes and dreams! Lol. Just had to get a 2020 model!🤣🤣 hows the fitment of the exhaust? And i seen you said you where planning on putting the machine on a dyno?

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ya, it's getting dyno tuned once its finished. I'm not convinced the boxed tunes that are available are all that much better than stock. I've read several instances of guys buying the pre-made tunes and noticing zero difference in performance.

Exhaust fit fine. HMF builds some nice stuff! I cut the entire back of the chassis off and rebuilt it with heavier wall tubing. Only thing I have to modify is the bracket that holds the mufflers. On a stock machine it will fit no problem.

Reactions: Slimfast
Slimfast

Slimfast

Apr 15, 2020
Panams city fl
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ya, it's getting dyno tuned once its finished. I'm not convinced the boxed tunes that are available are all that much better than stock. I've read several instances of guys buying the pre-made tunes and noticing zero difference in performance.

Exhaust fit fine. HMF builds some nice stuff! I cut the entire back of the chassis off and rebuilt it with heavier wall tubing. Only thing I have to modify is the bracket that holds the mufflers. On a stock machine it will fit no problem.
Hell yeah man. Hate to hit you with so many questions but there not much info of these machines yet. Did you do any stock dyno numbers? Do you plan on checking to see how the canned tune operates "air/fuel" or hp gains. Im curious to see all three when your finshed if possible. Stock vs canned vs dyno tuned!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!