alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I was out hunting the other day and came up on what appears to be old home site. The first picture appears to be an old well (purpose stones outlined everything) and in the other picture, the stones (must look closely as they blend in with the leaves) which must have supported the home structure. I must admit, it was very cool to walk up on this in the middle of know where.....

Homesite1
Homesite2

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was out hunting the other day and came up on what appears to be old home site. The first picture appears to be an old well (purpose stones outlined everything) and in the other picture, the stones (must look closely as they blend in with the leaves) which must have supported the home structure. I must admit, it was very cool to walk up on this in the middle of know where.....

View attachment 98535 View attachment 98536
It would be fun to metal detect there

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!