P1000 Honda 0SA30-HL4-100 Switch Plate questions.

Elvis8310

Elvis8310

Jan 2, 2021
Edmond, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I am wanting to install my Carling Contura V Rocker Switches from XTC Power Products in my 2021 P1000-5. I can not install them were the heater goes so am looking at different options like the Honda switch plate.
My question is to anyone who has this setup, what size switches fit in it?

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
H

HondaTech

That’s what I needed to know before I spent that much on a system that I only need to plate from.

I wouldn't buy the Honda system if you just need the plastic plate.

There are too many other options.

Any standard size lightbar or winch switch fits the Honda plate or any other one as well.

Reactions: Lady01
Elvis8310

Elvis8310

Jan 2, 2021
Edmond, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wouldn't buy the Honda system if you just need the plastic plate.

There are too many other options.

Any standard size lightbar or winch switch fits the Honda plate or any other one as well.
My problem is my heater goes we’re the other option are placed. I have tried to find just the Honda plate for that area but can find nothing. I have seen the top mounted ones but that gets in the way of my mirror and soon the be installed wiper kit. If you have other options please post links.

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I had a similiar problem. Heater ducts took up a lot of space in my dash panel. I was able to get two Carling rocker switches and a dual voltmeter in the dash with the two heater ducts. I mounted five of my switches in an overhead console with my stereo system. Also was able to install two Carling rocker switches in the dash between headlight rotary switch and the steering wheel. Both locations were a tight fit, but it worked.

Reactions: TripleB and Lady01
monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
So I am wanting to install my Carling Contura V Rocker Switches from XTC Power Products in my 2021 P1000-5. I can not install them were the heater goes so am looking at different options like the Honda switch plate.
My question is to anyone who has this setup, what size switches fit in it?
Those Carling switches are really nice - they use the standard rocker slot hole too.

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Sent the panel to you for testing - let me know how it goes!
IMG 9514

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!