Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda has officially made bold news confirming the return of a 16 year old model once again....

Introducing the 2006 Honda Rincon 680.... For the 16th year.
---------------------------------
2022 FOURTRAX RINCON
Part luxury ATV and part hard worker, the uncompromising FourTrax Rincon is purposeful and strong. It boasts Honda’s largest ATV power plant, which is an efficient, liquid-cooled 675cc single-cylinder with the crankshaft aligned with the vehicle’s direction of travel, for a direct link to the rear axle. The three-speed automatic transmission can also be shifted via handlebar-mounted push buttons using Honda’s popular Electronic Shift Program (ESP®), and the premium, long-travel Independent Rear Suspension system delivers an enhanced ride. Rugged bodywork and steel racks are prepared for the hard work required of multipurpose ATVs, so this won’t-quit machine is always willing to put in the work while maintaining rider comfort.

• Color: Red
  • MSRP: $9,499
  • Availability: July 2021
  • Info

Source - Honda Confirms Montesa Cota 301RR, FourTrax Rincon

LOL...
To add spice to the 2022 line... It comes in BOLD NEW GRAPHICS of... RED!

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Two Buttons3

I guess this doesn't bode well for anything new on the 700?

I actually see several out here. People always said the rinny was a utility machine "for the west". Maybe it's true, but that's gotta be a hard sell these days.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I like that they don't even care enough to upgrade the plastics and bumpers to look sportier like they did on the Foreman and Ranchers. Just the same old bike... For $10k

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Some of these days when I retire and get rich (yeah, right!) I'm gonna find a 1st/2nd gen Rubicon engine (with the CVT hondamatic) and drop it in a Rincon chassis. I always thought the would be a sweet machine.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I've said it once, I'll say it again! Put the pioneer 1000 motor in that thing and make a 1000 rincon with a 6 speed dct. It would be one serious mud bike! 8" portals and IGR... BE A BEAST!
Haha. That would be like Dodge putting the Hellcat engine in a minivan. Fun to try!

H

HondaTech

I like the hondamatic version better than the DCT model. Hard to beat the hondamatic.

This isnt actually a Hondamatic. That was only in the 500 Rubicon and 400 Rancher.

The Rincon is the same as the Big Red ans Pioneer 700. Three speed with individual clutches for each gear range, witj a torque converter for coupling.

The Hondamatic is a hydrostatic transmission, like a lawnmower or tractor. No clutches to slip or burn. No real "gear" just ranges in the pump.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Chrysler would do that before Honda put a 1000 in the Rincon. I mean for god sakes they just put a V8 in the wrangler. People have been crying for that since day 1.

They built a Viper powered Ram. Chrysler doesnt give a s***.
Dodge already put the hellcat in the van.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!