Honda parts Prices

C

cattmann

Oct 26, 2018
canada
Ownership

1. 500
I recently traded my camo 2017 p5 in on a new p1000 3 seater. The only colour I could get was a red one and I really didnt want any thing but camo do to scratches in the plastic.I decided to purchase the red door panels as they were only 32.00 each in canadian dollars. I had a chance to purchase the camo front section minus the hood from a gent who buys up extra stock from different dealers .I priced the hood in red and it was only 72.00 so I figured a camo hood would be a bit more so I purchased the camo front only to find out the dealer wants 600.00 for the hood.I then got him to give me a quote on the camo door panels. He said they retail for 700.00 each compared to the red at 32.00.Has anyone run into this crazy price difference when it comes to camo.

Last edited:
Jaybee1013

Jaybee1013

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought camo was a painted “color”? The other solid colors I thought were solid color all the way through?

C

cattmann

Oct 26, 2018
canada
Ownership

1. 500
I thought camo was a painted “color”? The other solid colors I thought were solid color all the way through?
not really sure how the camo effect is created but my p5 I traded was like new and I only have 2 kms on the 1000 and the hood is a mess already after installing the windshield.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
I recently traded my camo 2017 p5 in on a new p1000 3 seater. The only colour I could get was a red one and I really didnt want any thing but camo do to scratches in the plastic.I decided to purchase the red door panels as they were only 32.00 each in canadian dollars. I had a chance to purchase the camo front section minus the hood from a gent who buys up extra stock from different dealers .I priced the hood in red and it was only 72.00 so I figured a camo hood would be a bit more so I purchased the camo front only to find out the dealer wants 600.00 for the hood.I then got him to give me a quote on the camo door panels. He said they retail for 700.00 each compared to the red at 32.00.Has anyone run into this crazy price difference when it comes to camo.

Yep camo has always been that way.

Finish is “dipped”.

Long story short never buy camo machines.

Reactions: Jaybee1013