BOX1

P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 fabric doors

B

bs4u00

Mar 6, 2019
WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would not get the honda tip-out windshield. I rode with someone that has that on their 700-4 and it only flips out like 3 or 4 inches. In summer that is not enough to allow air thru. I have the super atv flip-out windshield on my 1000-5 and it flips all the way open. In summer it allows plenty of air in. Works great. One side note is that I'm sure if the honda 1000 windshield is the same as the one for the 700, where it only opens just a little bit. Someone on here can answer that question though.

Last edited:
Reactions: TripleB
A

arby

Aug 20, 2019
Poplar, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We are getting close to buying a new 1000-5 and with living in Maine we are looking at buying in the Honda soft upper doors (all 4) and the rear fabric window that is in the Honda accessory lineup. We will also be using the Honda hard coat flip out windshield and hard roof. Does anyone have experience with these items all together? Comment, critiques? Obviously ventilation and dust control are an issue in the summer. Thanks, Jay
I have a new rear, never used fabric panel for a Pioneer 1000-5 that I would sell you. I have a Pioneer 1000-3 and it won't fit that.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Might also be good to note that I have the Honda mid panel also. I kept that on even with my full inclosure. You’ll have to face the fact that with any soft panel you won’t 100% seal up. Some are better than others tho. The main lower doors have air gaps and so does between the seats. I have found with those gaps in can tolerate the extra air especially with the CEC enclosure, it seals well. All a preference right? There are a few threads on here of people sealing the main door gaps.
Do you have the soft Honda mid panel? If so, do the CEC doors mesh well with it? Do the fabrics match/look similar?

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Do you have the soft Honda mid panel? If so, do the CEC doors mesh well with it? Do the fabrics match/look similar?
Yes yes and yes

O

Oglost

Mar 4, 2016
Az
I have the Seizmik Vented windshield, mid panel and Honda Soft upper doors. Definitely reduces dust but not completely. Only problem is finding side mirrors that will work with this.

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda gen 2 doors are pretty nice and seal pretty good

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!