BOX1

P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 OEM Hard Top

T

TrailBlazer1000

Sep 7, 2019
Freeland, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm looking for a OEM hard top for my 2016 Honda Pioneer 1000-5. Does anyone have one they are wanting to sell? I called all my local dealerships near me in Michigan and they are apparently on backorder and don't know when they will get more in. I don't necessarily need a new one if you have a used one that's in good shape and are looking to try something different let me know. Thanks in advance.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
might be tuff finding a used one and the shipping will suck! Might try Babbitt’s, RMATV or this one. I’ve heard there nice.

Reactions: Isaiah
T

TrailBlazer1000

Sep 7, 2019
Freeland, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
might be tuff finding a used one and the shipping will suck! Might try Babbitt’s, RMATV or this one. I’ve heard there nice.

Yeah I figured it would be a long shot. Was hoping someone in Michigan had one that didn't like it and wanted something different. I can wait until they are back in stock I'm in no hurry. Just thought I would throw it out there. Thanks for the suggestions.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah I figured it would be a long shot. Was hoping someone in Michigan had one that didn't like it and wanted something different. I can wait until they are back in stock I'm in no hurry. Just thought I would throw it out there. Thanks for the suggestions.
Yeah, I’d think it be pretty hard pressed To find someone in Mi that would want to part with one with the 50/50 weather we get.

J

jlwardn

May 25, 2020
West Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Babbitts says they have tons of orders from customers that have yet to be filled by Honda. I am in the same boat wanting one.

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I am also waiting on one. Dealer thought it would be in on July 15th, but isn't.

C

chucksmith0706

Jul 22, 2020
Louisiana
Can’t find one any where in Louisiana or Mississippi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmanAZ

jmanAZ

Jan 14, 2020
tucson
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have the Kolpin metal roof.It looks way nicer than the OEM Tupperware one.

jmanAZ

jmanAZ

Jan 14, 2020
tucson
Ownership

1. 700-4
Will it fit with an OEM windsheild?
I'm not positive as I have the kolpin windshield. However, my friend has the OEM windshield too and my windshield and his look almost identical.

R

rickoshea

I'm not positive as I have the kolpin windshield. However, my friend has the OEM windshield too and my windshield and his look almost identical.
Interesting.i'm looking for a hard top that will fit in my garage with my tracks on.having a hard time with them not fitting OEM windshields.

jmanAZ

jmanAZ

Jan 14, 2020
tucson
Ownership

1. 700-4
Interesting.i'm looking for a hard top that will fit in my garage with my tracks on.having a hard time with them not fitting OEM windshields.
Definitely take a look at them. I had the same type of issue as the OEM roof made my machine too tall for my toyhauler. The metal roof saved me just enough inches to fit.

Reactions: rickoshea
T

TrailBlazer1000

Sep 7, 2019
Freeland, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just got a call from the Honda dealership near me and they just received more roofs. I picked one up and will be installing it this weekend. Hopefully Honda is getting caught up on these parts.

C

chucksmith0706

Jul 22, 2020
Louisiana
I just got a call from the Honda dealership near me and they just received more roofs. I picked one up and will be installing it this weekend. Hopefully Honda is getting caught up on these parts.

Where do you live at? My local dealers 3 with thin a hour and no dice. Closest place is 2.5 hours away.

C

chucksmith0706

Jul 22, 2020
Louisiana
41669deaf802f906d173c9d191d9a26b
New roof day..

H

Hamerski

Sep 21, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I purchased my Honda 1000-5 back in 2016. I also purchased an OEM Honda soft top for it. The Instructions did warn against leaving the top on while transporting on the highway. Well, they were right. I left it on to take it in for it's initial oil change. I checked the top when I arrived and found a wear spot. Luckily, my wife is great at sewing and she stitched over the wear spot. The picture shows the repair, that is a dime for size reference. Anyway, all of my riding requires trailering, therefore I purchased a OEM hard top. I would like to sell the soft top to someone who does not need to trailer his or her rig to ride. I will consider any reasonable offer. Please email me @ [email protected] if you are interested. 20200809 103103

CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I purchased my Honda 1000-5 back in 2016. I also purchased an OEM Honda soft top for it. The Instructions did warn against leaving the top on while transporting on the highway. Well, they were right. I left it on to take it in for it's initial oil change. I checked the top when I arrived and found a wear spot. Luckily, my wife is great at sewing and she stitched over the wear spot. The picture shows the repair, that is a dime for size reference. Anyway, all of my riding requires trailering, therefore I purchased a OEM hard top. I would like to sell the soft top to someone who does not need to trailer his or her rig to ride. I will consider any reasonable offer. Please email me @ [email protected] if you are interested. View attachment 217688
Email sent

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!