Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda 1000-5D and 1000-5 V2 rack $649 plus shipping

The V1 rack is $549 plus shipping it does not include the cooler mount.

That includes:

•Cooler rack for a yeti tundra 45 or rtic 45 or something under those dimensions. The yeti tundra cooler is
13-3/8" deep and 24-1/2" wide at the bottom (V2 rack only)

•Rotopax mounting bracket plate

• Spare tire mounting bracket with welded M12-1.5 lug bolts and lug nuts set up for a 28" spare. (Can be modified for up to a 30" tire) (V2 and V1 rack)

• 4, CNC machined 2 bolt cage clamps with 4 cnc cut pivot rod brackets TIG welded. Machined in house here in Gilbert Arizona (V2and V1 rack)

• 2, 1/2" Stainless steel T handle pivot rods with 4 pressed urethane shoulder bushings and 2 small hitch pins (V2 and V1 rack)

• Powder coated black

Payment options
Intuit quickbooks
I'll just need
First and last name
Billing address
Shipping address

Thanks.

Shipping dimensions
16x24x64 52lbs
Ships from Gilbert Arizona 85233

Tools required to install
3/16" Allen wrench.

Please contact us via email for additional information and details at [email protected]. Also, give us a follow on Instagram @brickcityfab_az

Current lead time is 3.5 weeks to ship

Last edited:
rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you post a pic of the latch that holds it shut or does it not swing open?

Reactions: AKRider
M

Madore128

Mar 28, 2016
Ma
I don't no. No where near my rig. But I would want it mounted to the bed. Like a trophy truck tire. On a 45 degree angle

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you post a pic of the latch that holds it shut or does it not swing open?
yes sir, you can remove either the left or right t handle to get it to swing in either direction. You can also remove both of the T handles to release the entire rack. Attatched is a prototype photo during fitment. The actual pivot pin has a T handle and a hole close to the tip of the pivot pin for a cotter pin which will come with the tire carriers. They also have an internal sleeve welded inside for pin alignment.

IMG 6904

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Definitely interested in this, and in how it latches/swings. Also, can it be mounted so the tailgate is down?

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Definitely interested in this, and in how it latches/swings. Also, can it be mounted so the tailgate is down?
Yes, its functional with the tail gate down. You can decide how high to install it initially.. you would have to swing the rack out, drop the tail gate, and re-connect the pivot rod. The clamps were designed to cam in or out to guarantee the best fit for the stock factory cage.

L

lelandeod

Aug 12, 2016
Reno, NV
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Looks great; very innovative!

If you ever get to the point where you are designing a v2.0, consider blowing it out a couple more inches and integrating the swingout into a tire carrier/bed extender. I'm thinking of making one similar to yours with a bit more of a concave shape to mimic the factory bed extender but still function as a swing out carrier.

Cheers!

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I appreciate the reply. When we designed this we wanted to consider the amount of cantilever weight in relation the the suspension load..the tire carrier weighs in at 28-34 lbs.
Looks great; very innovative!

If you ever get to the point where you are designing a v2.0, consider blowing it out a couple more inches and integrating the swingout into a tire carrier/bed extender. I'm thinking of making one similar to yours with a bit more of a concave shape to mimic the factory bed extender but still function as a swing out carrier.

Cheers!

Reactions: lee
Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
anyone make one for a Pioneer 1000/3?
If you can give me centerline of tube to centerline of tube dimension of rear cage tubes I can tell you if it'll fit. Otherwise I can build you one.

Johnny_C

Johnny_C

Nov 19, 2015
Western N. Carolina
There are no rear tubes on the 1k3. :(

I want a tire carrier for my 1k3, as well.

I have been looking at mounting it to the
rear ROPS mounts, and building it to swing
down to use the tail gate.

I need to cypher on that again.

John

If you can give me centerline of tube to centerline of tube dimension of rear cage tubes I can tell you if it'll fit. Otherwise I can build you one.

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are no rear tubes on the 1k3. :(

I want a tire carrier for my 1k3, as well.

I have been looking at mounting it to the
rear ROPS mounts, and building it to swing
down to use the tail gate.

I need to cypher on that again.

John
Well it looks like I may need to restructure my Listing or register as a vendor but you can contact me via email @[email protected] because I'm sure this thread will be deleted soon. I'll figure out how to help you out if your interested.

Johnny_C

Johnny_C

Nov 19, 2015
Western N. Carolina
If you have the skills, equipment & the
inclination, I would suggest you register.

You obviously do nice work, so you can
help us out with other desired upgrades,
as they surface.

I have a design background, so I can see
what I want my projects to look like, but
without a good fab shop, they don't look
so good if I'm the one who builds them.

John

Reactions: vince and joeymt33
Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you have the skills, equipment & the
inclination, I would suggest you register.

You obviously do nice work, so you can
help us out with other desired upgrades,
as they surface.

I have a design background, so I can see
what I want my projects to look like, but
without a good fab shop, they don't look
so good if I'm the one who builds them.

John
Awesome. Let me see how to go about taking care of this. And I'll get with you about the 1000-3

Reactions: Dasmoeturhead
R

RedBarn

Sep 3, 2016
Loveland, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

beautiful product! I just got back from a 2 day ride to the top of Rollins Pass in Winter Park Colorado. 75 plus mile trip to a very difficult 11,600 feet of elevation. some very extreme terrain. wishing I had a spare tire and extra fuel. Can you add a gas can mount? (with 2 to 3 gallon steel can)

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
beautiful product! I just got back from a 2 day ride to the top of Rollins Pass in Winter Park Colorado. 75 plus mile trip to a very difficult 11,600 feet of elevation. some very extreme terrain. wishing I had a spare tire and extra fuel. Can you add a gas can mount? (with 2 to 3 gallon steel can)
thanks! this is revision 2. rotopax makes a 2 can bracket for a total of 4 gallons of fuel.

IMG 7636
IMG 7638
IMG 7643
IMG 7644
IMG 7650
IMG 7651
IMG 7652
IMG 7653

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!