BOX1

Honda pioneer 1000 code 24

Hondaboy6

Hondaboy6

Dec 27, 2021
White springs fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got a 2016 Honda pioneer 1000 I went through some deep water back around thanksgiving and it ran fine. I got home and the oil light came on and shut off. I turned the key off and started it back it up and it was fine. The past few months it would do that off and on. Now every time you crank it the oil light comes on and throws code 24. When you put it in gear it will shut down. If you try cranking it in gear all it does is turn over. It will crank in park and neutral. Any ideas?

Reactions: ChadD
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
When u swamped it, did you change all the fluids?
and did you dry out all the molex connectors especially the ones to the injectors.
you can download the manual in the recourses on this site that will have those codes, If u become a life/suporting member.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!