Resource icon

P1000 Honda Pioneer 1000 Oil Change Guide!

Q

QuietStroller

Nov 26, 2022
Home
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So like a idiot started a drain through the dipstick hole.... Of course that didn't work and I made a mess so I sucked some of it out dump the rest of it I was supposed to in the correct hole and change the filters. The dipstick now is able to fit back in as I sucked some out but now that I've got it running and what not I still have not been able to get the oil to drop in the dipstick hole. I only use the 12 mm to remove the two plugs. So what am I doing wrong?
After all the amazing help I got on here finally got this stupid thing done man. It was a lot more simple the second time around lol. Especially when I started putting all the fluids in the correct areas. I really appreciate guys, thank you! Looking forward to getting out of the sand dunes this Christmas!

Attachments

• PXL_20231018_011155389.jpg
    PXL_20231018_011155389.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 40

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!