P700 Honda Pioneer 700 Recall?

H2oguy

H2oguy

Jun 28, 2020
246 Old 69 New Glarus Wi
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anyone else receive recall notice on p700. seems to be issue with power steering. Not much info given other than have it checked out. Hate to haul rig 4 hours for minor adjustment or a ”There‘s nothing wrong with his one” when I get there at dealer.

Reactions: BobRack
B

Bigseff23

Feb 9, 2020
Lakeland Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
I got the letter Wednesday. I'm pretty sure its sbout one of the bolts holding the u joint on the steering shaft, I guess the threads got damaged on some of them and they want to check them out and tighten then

Reactions: Ehunter
E

Ehunter

Supporting Member
Jul 14, 2020
Bend
Ownership

1. 700-4
Is this a new recall we had earlier this fall

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah got mine last week, just picked up sxs today from dealer they didn't replace anything on mine. But that's not saying there's nothin wrong with yours.

H2oguy

H2oguy

Jun 28, 2020
246 Old 69 New Glarus Wi
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks guys, I reckon For this I will just check it out myself and watch for anything unusual. I’m not out doing anything too crazy with this rig ! If the steering or wheel falls off I will update my error in judgement on this recall, ha.

• Haha
Reactions: CID
B

Bigseff23

Feb 9, 2020
Lakeland Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
Same here, I literally never go above 10mph even on perfectly flat ground lol so I'm not too worried. Plus I don't really like other people working on my stuff. The dealership that's 10 minutes away has a horrible service department. I don't feel like hauling it 35 miles to the next one

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I got my recall in the mail . I wont worry about it , I have owned mine 21/2 years and o problems . I will let them check it after the 1st of the year.

B

BobRack

Supporting Member
Oct 7, 2019
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anyone else receive recall notice on p700. seems to be issue with power steering. Not much info given other than have it checked out. Hate to haul rig 4 hours for minor adjustment or a ”There‘s nothing wrong with his one” when I get there at dealer.
There is a recall on all17-19 and certain 20 deluxe models for the lower bolt in the bottom joint that connects steering shaft to steering box shaft. They pull the bolt to look for a "funny looking" mark on the base if the head. Some are saying there bolt was replaced and some saying there's was fine. In my case the bolt only did a ¼ turn before freezing up. Dealer actually broke my joint on purpose with an impact gun and replaced the entire joint. There is also a recall on certain 19 models for the fuel pump. It's determined by VIN number.

Reactions: Mudwing
NielsC

NielsC

Nov 28, 2019
Prescott, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My P-1000 LE is in the shop now waiting parts. If it let’s go it is bad news. Call and make sure they have the parts before you go in. I would not wait

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!