Honda Pioneer user Component and Layout

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
What better place for a new buyer to start then getting to know there Pioneer at the user level. Knowing the location of all the controls, switches, compartments, and foot rest is key to safely operating any piece of equipment. I decided to make a general layout from from the riders view. You will find that all the features are marked and identified. So please, take your time and familiarize your self with location of each so you will be ready for that first ride even if its only onto the trail for the drive home from the dealer.

Attachments

• Pioneer-layout.png
    Pioneer-layout.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 656
atvsnowman

atvsnowman

Mar 28, 2013
Its set up much like the BR. I love it. Look at those 2 beer holders... I mean cup holders.... Dash is in a good location and plenty of foot rest. Full bench seat is nice. That utility pocket needs a cover of some type. Cant wait to sit on one myself.

A

atv

Feb 13, 2013
Ownership

1. Big Red
beer holder...lol... Not for me. But I'm sure my buddies will choose me as the new beer catty when we go riding. I agree with that pocket. A net or something could do the trick but a door of some sort would be better.

C

cannon

Jul 31, 2013
I have looked at the Big Red's.. It looks much like it. Overall nice.

Attachments

• plug.jpg
    plug.jpg
    869.8 KB · Views: 154
C

cowboy

Aug 4, 2013
looks nice. excited to see it in person.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!