swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I see the threads on when is Honda making a sport machine and don't really pay it much mind. But after a day at Mines and Meadows, and watching all the sport machines by the hundreds. I have to wonder WTF is taking Honda so long.

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I feel that Honda may be easing into the sport machine. They made a big jump from the big red to the pioneer. And because the pioneer market is huge right now, they probably don't want to disrupt that.
On their MX bikes, Honda was always the last one out of all the manufacturers to make vast improvements. Now it seems like they are not wasting time keeping up with the competition.
Look how long it took Yamaha to get beyond the Rhino......

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I see the threads on when is Honda making a sport machine and don't really pay it much mind. But after a day at Mines and Meadows, and watching all the sport machines by the hundreds. I have to wonder WTF is taking Honda so long.
Honda got bit real hard on safety issues on there 3 wheelers, there want to see if Polaris gets the same. We just to have 3 wheelers, didn't have to snorkel them, we would just swim them across deep water crossing like you would do a horse, you were definitely going to get wet to the bone, HA!

E

ebkoz

Feb 27, 2017
new jersey

Honda has always been conservative with performance, even with their motorcycles and cars. Sort of, a day late and a dollar short on performance.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Not a problem as long as you can abb 105% of the rest of the heat to the ground with much more power ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!