Talon Honda SXS Store Product

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
I just want to give a shout out to the HondaSXS store. I have ordered a 5 pack of the accessory connectors for my Talon. I have used two of them and work great for my Talon. Also, ordered the jumper connector for the seatbelt bypass. Had a little quality hiccup. That day, no questions asked, a replacement was sent no charge. Due to that level of Customer Service, I ordered a rocker switch connector to try.

I am in manufacturing. The true test of how good a company or service is, is when things go sideways. How are you treated after the sale. And I just want to say, the Honda SXS store is top notch. I would suggest all of you patronage the store.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The seatbelt hiccup is a bit of a pain. Many people have not ordered the correct machine. I believe @Hondasxs has changed the listing a bit to help identify which machine you are ordering for.

Reactions: Mudwing
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We had a member purchase a light kit and install it.
He was having problems with it and came to the check in table at Takeover to try and get some help. @Hondasxs wasn't around to take care of him. So we simply grabbed a few test lights and made the corrections to his machine to get him on his way. It was a simple mis-wire of a plug. The member was unsure on how to re-pin the harness, we made the corrections and sent him on his way.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I just want to give a shout out to the HondaSXS store. I have ordered a 5 pack of the accessory connectors for my Talon. I have used two of them and work great for my Talon. Also, ordered the jumper connector for the seatbelt bypass. Had a little quality hiccup. That day, no questions asked, a replacement was sent no charge. Due to that level of Customer Service, I ordered a rocker switch connector to try.

I am in manufacturing. The true test of how good a company or service is, is when things go sideways. How are you treated after the sale. And I just want to say, the Honda SXS store is top notch. I would suggest all of you patronage the store.
Thanks man.
I seen you other order yesterday. I already packed it and fixing to print the label.

Here is a few links to the items mentioned.

Harness accessory seat belt bypass kit - Honda Talon 1000 R, Talon 1000 X Side by Side! HondaSxS

Honda Talon 1000 R/X Quick Switch Connector for OEM Wire harness.

Honda Talon Switch Panel Accessory Pigtail. DIY

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
The seatbelt hiccup is a bit of a pain. Many people have not ordered the correct machine. I believe @Hondasxs has changed the listing a bit to help identify which machine you are ordering for.
Sent the right jumper. Just one of the leads came out. Again, not a big deal, I fixed it, but I was still sent a replacement.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sent the right jumper. Just one of the leads came out. Again, not a big deal, I fixed it, but I was still sent a replacement.
Awesome! The bypass listing at one point required the customer to choose the machine and most would default to Pioneer. Couple people have complained on Facebook and blamed the store vs admitting they didn't choose the correct machine. It appears they are separate listings now. Which should help with the confusion.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!